Linkedin India 'My Success Story' Contest: Win Passes to AttendLinkedin B2B Connect 2012
B2B Connect 2012 is a platform where Linkedin plans to bring together experienced B2B marketing leaders from India and abroad under one roof. The marketing forum is being organized at Grand Hyatt Mumbai on 17th April 2012.Speakers and attendees include:
- Jeff Weiner, CEO, LinkedIn
- Arvind Rajan, Managing Director & Vice President, Asia Pacific and Japan, LinkedIn
- Simon Mouyal, Regional Director, Small & Medium Business and Cloud Marketing, Microsoft Asia Pacific
- Viswakumar Menon, Head - Corporate Communications, Siemens Group - South Asia Cluster
- P. Krishnakumar, Executive Director, Marketing, Dell India
- Santosh Desai, Managing Director & CEO, Future Brands Ltd.
- Hari V Krishnan, Country Manager, LinkedIn India
- Krishnan Chatterjee, Vice President and Global Head of Strategic Marketing, HCL Technologies
- Kors van Wyngaarden, Marketing Director Imaging Systems, GSS International, Philips Healthcare
- David Meerman Scott, Marketing Strategist
Some of the questions/topics that will be discussed at the forum are:
- How can digital and social media be the right answers for B2B?
- Can businesses achieve scale and build their brands online?
- Are there global and Indian success stories that can inspire the next big idea?
Twitter based contest to win passes to attend the by-invite only Linkedin B2B Connect 2012:
If you have generated a business lead via Linkedin and would like to know more about how to leverage LinkedIn for B2B, you now have an opportunity to attend by-invite only event B2B Connect 2012.
All you have to do is follow Linkedin India on Twitter @LinkedInIndia and tweet your business lead story with the hash tag #B2BConnect - all in 140 characters or less. Basis the story, three professionals will be given the opportunity to attend and engage with speakers and network with leading marketers from across the country.
To find out more about the contest click here to visit the B2B Connect website.