YourStory.in Launches MobiSparks to Uncover the Next-Gen of Mobile Startups from India!
Mobile is trending. And how! With a subscriber base of close to 900 million, India is the spawning ground for innovative mobile companies that can leverage the spurt. There have been some success stories and the time is ripe to showcase the cutting-edge work of these start mobile startups from India. Yourstory.in has been covering startups and entrepreneurs for close to 4 years (>6000 entrepreneurs) now and with the huge success of Techsparks behind it, wants to delve into focused sectors. MobiSparks (http://mobisparks.yourstory.in/) is an attempt to discover, showcase and recognize mobile-led innovators.
Categories of Mobile Innovations
6. Smartphone apps
7. Tablet apps
8. VAS products and services
What to expect at MobiSparks?
1. Demos by promising Startups in the Mobile space
2. Workshop by Rohit Singal, Founder, Sourcebits on "How to successfully build and port your App on the Appstores"
3. Unveiling of the first ever Mobile Startup report "MobiSparks 30" curated by Dr.Madanmohan Rao
4. Interactive Panel Discussion with the best minds in the Mobile Space on "how to effectively Capitalise in the Mobile Economy"
MobiSparks Demos & Report
The MobiSparks Demos will bring to you the Top 10 early stage mobile startups from all across India, who will demo their products on stage at MobiSparks 2012 on November 24th. The platform aims at providing these startups nation-wide visibility and access to partners. To apply for the Demo, please register here.
At the event, YourStory.in will also unveil the MobiSparks 2012 Report which encompasses the trends in mobile innovation space in India. In short, if you are a mobile enthusiast, MobiSparks is the place you want to be.
Apply to be a MobiSpark here and buy tickets here.