In the "India Innovates" report by the government of India, 6 Indian Startups have been featured as emerging innovators. This is the first report of a quarterly publication that will feature 10-12 innovations that are "by the people and for the people". The secretary of the technology development board of India had this to say about the report - "The present volume documents varied case studies representing different domains of innovation and showcasing many unique disruptions and drivers of change. The volume is a testimony to Technology Development Board’s steadfast commitment to igniting, challenging, inspiring, and catalyzing disruptive new ways of thinking and acting that radically increase the chances for all its stakeholders to thrive in our rapidly changing world."
Here are the list of company that were featured in this edition of the India Innovates Report
- Attero Recycling - For tackling the problem of e-waste through refurbishing and recycling
- Daily Dump - For providing sustainable waste management solutions for urban homes by replacing conventional dustbins using terracotta pots for composting
- mKrishi by TCS - For making a mobile based personalized service based platform for farmers which also aims to proliferate into the m-healthcare sector
- Eko Banking - For creating an easy to use and secure mobile based bank transaction system for rural India
- ClearVue by Phillips - For providing a healthcare solution that provide medical imaging technology at significantly lower costs
- Project "Mr. Perfect" by Tanishq - For implementing a high efficiency process in the gold supply chain to benefit the Karigars and the environment
- Aksharit from MadRat Games - For making an Indian language word game for children for better learning of the Indian language
- Intelligent Stop Start by Tata Motors - For providing a solution for low emissions and higher performance in luxury cars.
- Mera Gao Power - For creating a micro grid based power solutions for rural India
- RedBus.in - For creating an ecosystem of confluence for travelers and travel companies
Download the entire report here