Agriculture is a huge sector of opportunity for a country like India (and so believe investors). Startups can bring about a much needed revolution in this sector which is grappling with inefficiencies. Founded by Amit Sinha, Ashok Prasad and Chetan Singh, Akshamaala is one such startup that works with farmers in rural India to help them make farming a commercially sustainable and profitable model. Their services are a complete package, from identifying the right crops, to selling at the right price, besides agronomy and agri-education services.
Akshamaala, through its services, addresses the needs of the farmers such as:
- Identifying the most remunerative and sustainable crop to grow
- On-ground farm support, including soil testing
- Financial support to the farmers,
- Help in executing farm activities, and
- Marketplace access and knowledge and inputs for selling the produce at optimal prices.
Read their complete story on Social Story.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.