Thus Spake Series - Steve Jobs' Quotes of Relevance to Entrepreneurs
By Team YS|30th Jun 2013
Steve Jobs one of the most renowned entrepreneur shares some of his thoughts and wisdom on Time, Faith, Life, Goal, People, Success, Knowledge, Thinker and Day
- Time - The most precious resource we all have is time.
- Faith - Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
- Life - I think the things you most regret in life are things you didn’t do.
- Goal - You should never start a company with the goal of getting rich. Your goal should be making something you believe in and making a company that will last.
- People - As individuals, people are inherently good. I have a somewhat more pessimistic view of people in groups.
- Success - I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.
- Knowledge - People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- Thinker - The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- Day - I don’t think much about my time of life. I just get up in the morning and it’s a new day.
Art by K. Raja
Updates from around the world
Our Partner Events
Hustle Across India