James Altucher, author of Choose Yourself
It’s difficult to choose only five points from this book, but here are some that are worth considering, and what I have learnt from this book and James Altucher, the author of Choose Yourself.
- Human beings are born pioneers. The rise of corporatism (as opposed to capitalism) forced people, us, into cubicles instead of going out into the world, exploring and inventing and manifesting. Let’s build our own platform, have faith and confidence in ourselves, instead of a jury-rigged system, and define success by our very own terms.
- You can’t chase life from the outside. We can live a life more free than we can imagine if we start from the inside out.
- Opinions are a way of clinging to the past, to some belief system our parents instilled in us, our education system taught us, our corporate masters forced on us, our peer group shoved down our throats, or some other brainwashing/ programming that was implanted into our brain. Let’s get rid of them.
- Enhance everyone around you – family, friends, colleagues, clients, potential customers, readers, people who you don’t even know yet, but you would like to know. Become a beacon of enhancement, and then when the night is grey, all of the boats will move toward you, bringing their bountiful riches.
- Honesty always gets you more money.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.