IBM Accelerates Startup Growth : Announces SmartCamp for B2B Startups
As part of IBM’s ongoing commitment to foster innovation among entrepreneurs, IBM announces ' SmartCamp ', a competition for the B2B startups in India. The aim is to identify the best startups in different cities around India, reward them with the mentoring services, access to industry experts and deeper partnership opportunities with IBM.
Startups who have Products or Platform for Enterprises and are less than 5 years are eligible to apply. Top 30 Startups in the B2B space will be selected for the pitching session before a Panel of Top IBM Execs and VCs, on October 9th in Bangalore. Out of the 30 shortlisted, the top 10 Winners will be announced on October 9th evening.
Bouquet of prizes for the Winners :
- All 30 shortlisted startups would be getting an Award Certificate from IBM
- All 30 Startups would be an be Showcasing their Product/ Platform to IBM Sales at an Exhibition on October 10th
- Opportunities to interact with Jason Mosakowski, Country Leader, IBM India & South Asia Software Group and Mauricio Sucasas, Director, Ecosystem Development, Asia Pacific
- Top 5 startups from the 30 Winners to get IBM Infrastructure for 2 months. In these 2 months, mentorship on Technology and Business would be provided along with close interactions with IBM Business and Sales leaders
- Top 3 Startups from Delhi NCR to get 2 months of Incubation facility in Investopad in Gurgaon.
- Top 3 Startups from Delhi NCR to get 2 months of Incubation facility in Amity Innovation Incubator in Noida.
- Top 3 Startups to get Office hours with BOLD where they have access to their team for Design, Data and Solution Strategy mentorship
- Top 10 winners would be showcasing their solution in IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing for Emerging Markets (CCEM) in Bangalore on October 16th.
- Top 10 Startups would get Mentoring and other services from First100Sales. Details in the First100Sales Partnership page.
- Top 10 Winners to be profiled by IBM and shared with VCs
- Top 10 Winners profile to be shared with India IBM sellers through IBM Intranet
- Top 10 Winners would be eligible to apply for the regional Asia Pacific round of IBM Smartcamp.
One need to become an IBM Global Entrepreneur Program for applying to the IBM GEP India Smartcamp. Click here to get all the details and to apply for the SmartCamp. Last date for submission is September 30th , 2014.
About IBM Global Entrepreneur Program :
This program of IBM is for startups to spark innovation and help startups bring technologies that tackle some of the world’s most pressing issues – such as healthcare, water management and efficient energy resources – with a faster Go to Market. Besides free IBM Software Credits, the startups under the IBM Global Entrepreneur Program can leverage the best of IBM Technologies such as Bluemix, Big Data, Analytics, Mobility, IOT with the technology mentorship of IBM experts.Startups can also look forward to the Go to Market support from IBM to speed up their Sales Cycles. Startups can also make their Applications/ Platforms Enterprise ready by using the IBM labs facilities for stress testing.To apply to the IBM Global Entrepreneur Program, startups need be less than 5 years old, should have a product or platform for enterprises and should be privately held. More Details.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.