Pointers to Give Your Business the Perfect Logo
Close your eyes and think of your favorite product. What did you see? What image did your brain conjure? You saw the logo in your mind, dint you? This is the kind of impact a logo has on its buyers. Logos are distinct, unique, and offbeat and stand for what the company believes in.
Close your eyes and think of your favorite product. What did you see? What image did your brain conjure? You saw the logo in your mind, dint you? This is the kind of impact a logo has on its buyers. Logos are distinct, unique, and offbeat and stand for what the company believes in. In fact, the logo helps us to connect with the brand. The moment you see the logo you immediately realize the company. You don’t need any more information. Hence, it becomes vital to create a logo that will have a universal appeal and yet retain its local flavor.
Creating the Right Logo is Very Important
When you are planning to get the logo done, it becomes extremely important that you keep certain major factors into consideration. In fact, these factors can make or break the success of your company logo. Before, you get the logo designed; have a thorough discussion with your art visualization department. They are the ones who will get the logo design done.
• Be Enticing: When you are getting the logo designed, don’t forget that you are creating it to connect with your target audience. The logo has to appeal to the buyer. The moment it excites them, the logo gets embossed in their mind. The next time they see the logo, they will relate it back to your company.
• Uniqueness: It is very easy to get influenced by the other players in the market. It is a good idea to check out your competitor’s logo but don’t get influenced by it. Study the market to create a unique logo and not a replica.
• Timeless Allure: The logo should have a timeless attraction. It should stand the test of time and remain ever relevant. Don’t use trendy fonts. Trends change and so does the font style.
• Be New: Go for bold design. Don’t follow the run of the mill designs. The design should be clear, distinct, and attractive and speak about your company.
• Simplicity Rules the Roost: Be simple. Simplicity is easy to maintain, understand and has a higher recall value.
• Correct Balance of Whitespace: The white space in the logo should be balanced. Too much of white space takes away the appeal of the logo and gives it a bland look.
• Take Advantage of Shape Psychology: Different shapes give different impressions. The common shapes used in logo are triangle, square, circle and rectangular. These shapes have a higher recall value than a pentagon or a diamond shape. Use any one of these shapes if you wish to take advantage of the space psychology.
• Convey Right Emotions Through Fonts: Depending on your company product and company image, select the font style. The font should relate and speak its own story. Designer fonts are often visually jarring and the recall factor is also quite low.
• Reinforce your Message with Color: Select the color palette wisely. Colors help to convey emotions. They can create a magical impact on the customer. Make sure that the colors chosen complement each other. There should be a balance for better impact.
• The right Visualizer and Designer: All the above mentioned pointers will fall fact if the designer creating the logo has no idea about it. You need to hire an experienced and sought after logo designer. Brief him accordingly. Ask him to show you samples of the logo before you choose the final one.
Critical Questions that you Need to ask after Getting the Logo Done
When you create a logo, you want to convey a message that defines your company in the best possible way. Thus, it becomes vital to ask certain critical questions, after the logo is made. Does the logo appeal or repel your buyers? Does it fade away in the background or does it stand out? Does the logo bear a striking resemblance to that of your competitor? You don’t want your buyers to get confused. In fact, the aim is to create a long lasting impression.
What does the Logo Signify?
Logo designs are much more than mere symbols. They are icons in the truest sense of term. Logos are the face of your company. They convey your company’s message in a bold yet impressive way. Hence, you need to exert utmost diligence and attention to detail when designing the logo.