Whether or not you should go for a Custom Web Design?
When it comes to owning a website, one comes across many available options. Here, the question arises, whether or not to go for a custom web design. The answer is a thousand times yes. A custom web design done professionally plays a great role in user engagement and increasing visitor traffic. However, if you still want to go for free template design and bask in the glory of your DIY moment, let's consider a few things that are not offered by a free template design:
• A free template design will lack in exclusivity and uniqueness. The same template is used simultaneously by million others so you must be skilled enough to customize them. If not, it's all a waste of time.
• In order to customize a free template, you need to have basic knowledge of mark-up and style languages in the absence of which, your website will lack majorly.
• Free templates are not SEO friendly. Don't expect to draw crowd just through images and flash animation. A lot goes into improving the ranking of a website and it requires professional help.
These are just a handful of drawbacks. So, if you're just content with being online, go for it. Contentment is a good thing. But if you want to succeed, you'll need to consult the experts.
Now the question arises, what sort of professional help to seek. You'll find a lot of freelance web designers who charge per assignment as opposed to charging per hour as in most web designing and web development firms. At first you might think that consulting a freelancer is better and cost effective. It might be, depending on the person you chose for the job and also if you've figured out other elements of a website development and online promotion. But a freelance service has its own drawbacks such as:
• Time consuming due to lack of a dedicated team.
• It may seem like a cost effective way to hire a freelancer who charges a certain sum and delivers your website in a week. But it might have cost you half the amount given a professional studio gets the work done a lot faster and so, per hour charges may add up to be way less.
• Little or no tech support after the job is done.
Therefore, consulting a professional web designing and web development studio, such as Usoftware based in Brampton, is always a better idea. Plus points of hiring a web designing firm can be summed up as:
• Optimal use of markup and style languages to bring out unique and interesting layouts to ensure better user engagement. Responsive and retina ready websites are favored by the target audience.
• Web Development & designing studios have an access to more resources than a freelancer can ever have. You can rely upon a web designing company for offering effective cloud solutions.
• An in-house team of content writers make sure the website content is engaging and optimized.
• Web page optimization and image optimization requires to be done on a regular basis to improve website ranking on Google's first page search results.
• More cost effective than you can think while offering lucrative solutions for long run.
Now that you know how to get your website designed, there should be no stopping you from entering the arena with confidence.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.