What is the Power of Inbound Marketing?
In simple words inbound marketing is the marketing that compels the visitors to become your loyal customer.
As opposed to outbound marketing, where you cannot calculate the expected number of interested people, inbound marketing targets only the specific group. Inbound the word itself talks about sharing the quality content in any form with the potential customers to make them indulge in direct deals. So, does it means you are not selling anything? No, instead it means you are publishing content which align within the interest level of the visitor.
Is Inbound Marketing a Powerful Marketing Approach?
The early ways of buying a product or service has changed drastically. Now, instead of asking a person to buy a specific pen, pen features, advantages and popularity is discuss that attains the interest of visitors naturally. Hence, 3 out of 4 global marketers give priority to Inbound Marketing, as per 2015 State of Inbound Report. So, what are the tools that play an important role in this type of marketing?
Two indispensable tools manage Inbound Marketing:
• Content Creation – Content creation is the success mantra for this type of marketing. It is inclusive of research, analyses, and monitoring phases. One can design any type of relevant content that provides value to the customers.
• Social Media Sharing – Sharing is like caring on internet. It helps in making a two-way communication educating the buyers about the figures of the product. Hence, one can clearly say that the power of inbound marketing is growing and becoming more powerful each day.
Know Some Facts on Inbound Marketing:
To understand the power of this type of marketing we are presenting some of the facts.
1. Websites with 50 to 100 pages generate 48% traffic as compared to websites having pages between 1 to 49 pages.
2. Companies increasing their blogging from 3 to 5 times in a month to 6 to 8 times per month have nearly doubled their leads.
3. Business having 50 to 100 Twitter Followers generates approximate 106% times more traffic as compared to business having 25 or less followers.
4. Social Media provides 100% leads as compared to the outbound marketing techniques.
All the above facts clearly state that nowadays marketers are interested in favoring efforts laid in inbound marketing. It is the easiest and quality driven idea to attain attention of the consumers.
How has the coronavirus outbreak disrupted your life? And how are you dealing with it? Write to us or send us a video with subject line 'Coronavirus Disruption' to firstname.lastname@example.org