This piece is going to be as brief as possible so let's get started.
1. Mailchimp: This is arguably the most popular email automation software available. MailChimp helps you create beautiful emails and also segment your mailing list so you can carry out A/B testing. Other features you can think of such as WordPress integration and much more are also doable through MailChimp.
2. Mailshake: This software is pretty new. It allows you personalize cold emails and follow ups. This software basically handles all concerns you may have concerning cold emails.
3. Sendinblue: This is a good software for sending bulk emails and newsletters. Sendinblue also offers SMS marketing services.
4. Benchmarkmail: This is a very good alternative to MailChimp as it offers very good email design and a freemium subscription model similar to MailChimp.
5. MadMini Madmimi offers extremely simple HTML emails. Madmimi is for minimalists.
Conclusion: These email marketing platforms are totally great if you are new to email marketing or just looking for a new platform to switch to. If you also need to know more about email marketing, you can follow this storyboard for subsequent articles.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.