Multi-vendor marketplace allows you to set up your own marketplace, where multiple vendors can sign up and register themselves to sell their products on your marketplace website. This module is easy to configure, where admin can set different access rights for sellers. Sellers have their own shop page sharing their company profile and products on other shop pages, this page allows customers to differentiate products from different sellers. It facilitates to send e-mail notifications on new seller request, seller request approval, product approval, new order notification. Email notifications do not let anything goes un-noticed. Marketplace module will prove to be a one-stop solution for your buyers who shall be making purchases from different sellers on the visit of a single online store.
Workflow of a multi-vendor marketplace
After successfully installing this module, the admin can configure this module from the admin panel. Let's understand the basic workflow of this module:
Admin has the maximum authority as the owner of the marketplace he can manage the following attributes and features of multivendor marketplace extension
1. Pending product: Admin can approve the products submitted by a seller and are pending for approval.
2. Manage Vendors: Admin can view and manage vendors under this option. Can approve or disapprove their request for becoming a vendor at the marketplace.Through configuration, admin can enable and disable email notification to the vendor. Admin can also access transaction report of a vendor under this vendor management option.
3. Manage Feedback: Admin can also view the feedback submitted by the customer after buying a product from the respective vendor.
4. Manage Verification Documents: Admin can enable or disable and change the verification document required for vendor registrations.
5. Configuration: Under configuration, setting admin can configure the general settings, such as set vendor roles, Product View Layout, display Seller Information On Frontend, Installment setting for vendors, display shop information etc. Vendor registration setting and various e-mail settings such as order e-mail, registration e-mail, confirmation e-mail and activation e-mail.
Admin can also enable and disable price comparison and vendor search options on the website under the product search option of configuration settings.
Through messaging setting options under configuration admin enable or disable messaging options for the vendors.
6. Sales: Admin can view and manage the sales orders received from customers for various vendors
7. Store: Admin can configure the settings for product fields auto-generation, product reviews and storefront. Admin can enable and disable various Marketplace feature under this option.
A vendor can manage inventory, orders, transactions, feedback, messages and also have access to certain configurations.
1. Products: Vendor can configure all the product listed in the marketplace. He can add a product, images for products, description or meta information. Price and other important information related to products through this option.
2. My Account: Vendor can modify the information related to his account and profile. He can also enable or disable various settings related to his account. Endor can add the description to his store, change avatar, set commission rate with the admin and also change the currency of the transaction. In short, a vendor enjoys all the benefits of being an online seller with a Marketplace.
3. Orders: Vendor can view and configure the order placed to him. Can modify or update the status of the product accordingly.
4. Transactions: It includes the balance sheet. Admin can view the details of the transactions made with the admin so far.
5. Manage feedback: Can view and manage the feedbacks submitted by customers for the respective products.
6. Configuration: Admin can enable or disable email notification settings under configuration.
7. Manage messages: Vendor can also manage the messages between him and customers.
Nowadays customers are more attracted towards online shopping. Marketplace offers them the best place to buy their required products in easy steps and at affordable prices. Marketplace extension has the following features for the customers:
1. Customers can sign in or create an account in the marketplace.
2. Can change various accounts related information such as billing and shipping address.
3. Can view products displayed at various stores of different vendors at the marketplace.
4. Can add products to their cart.
5. Compare products from two different vendors.
6. Submit reviews for the product purchased from the vendor.
7. View product on the wishlist
8. Create a list of favorite sellers.
Medma multivendor module is a customised robust and easy to use marketplace extension. It has the features of a diversified dynamic marketplace. For any kind of technical assistance, just raise a ticket at Open Ticket, we offer 24X7 Support service to our customers.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding and Startup Course. Learn from India's top investors and entrepreneurs. Click here to know more.