Why enterprise are favoring AI in mobile app realm
The era in which we are living demands each web component to be effective enough. Especially in the business realm, new tactics are introduced everyday to produce better results. AI is one such approach in the mobile app development to make intelligent apps that act as your personal assistant in different scenarios.
With the change in every nook and corner of this digital era, the mindset of people has changed drastically. Now, the technology is not merely about programming a software. It can be seen in every aspect of our domain. Majorly in terms of web arena, there is a lot of transformation that we can notice. The software of today are making the smart use of data with the artificial intelligence, also called as machine learning. The result is- intelligent apps that are going to boom tomorrow.
It seems thrilling to use a personal assistant who can help tackle everyday tasks of the users to captivate them at par. The potential of smart apps is not constrained to digital assistants. Today, most of the business applications are using AI to take user satisfaction to the next level.
What is Artificial Intelligence
In simple words, AI gives a machine the ability to copy the intelligent behavior. It is actually an umbrella term that encompasses tons of capabilities including machine vision, natural language processing, knowledge management and even machine learning. In terms of business mobile apps, AI can be inserted through the chatbots and context-aware sensors.
The businesses are following this concept to retain their customers by engaging them with an intuitive interface. This is because the advancement has reached to that supreme level where every aspect of the enterprise apps can accommodate AI in the coming years.
Machine learning can be thought of a subset of artificial intelligence that empowers the computer’s ability to learn without any explicit programming. Moreover, it easily adapts when exposed to the new data.
The need for more personalized experience
The revolution of the AI technology has resulted in a completely reformed user experience for the mobile users. Now, the users wish for more in-depth and predictive performance of the mobile apps. It is noticeable here not to over-promise the abilities of your products as it might seem unrealistic and users will feel cheated if not get the desired results.
The tech companies are integrating the different AI algorithms into their several products with a motto to secure their users strategically into their brand ecosystems. With this, businesses can deeply interact with the users and get more incentives in turn. A good example here is Amazon’s Prime delivery for the customers that connect fairly well with Amazon Echo.
Amazon’s Alexa is also in the town to compete with Microsoft’s Cortana and Google Home. It is the voice-controlled digital home assistant by Amazon that transforms the interaction between companies and their users.
Ford, a leading business name, shake hands with Amazon to launch Alexa into its cars. With this, the Ford users are provided with SYNC 3 feature to accomplish a wide range of activities inside. These are playing audiobooks, checking the weather, adding items to the shopping lists and controlling Alexa-enabled home devices.
A lot more than apps can offer by teaming with AI
• It becomes easy to study user context and preferences because apps pay attention to our choices and behaviors. Thus, it becomes easy to predict what we need.
• Apps make a large dependence on AI for decision making. The algorithms that are used in the development of intelligent apps put an effort to empower software so that there will be a clear distinction between relevant and irrelevant information.
• Provide users with contextually relevant information: Having determined our needs, intelligent apps will not wait for us to search something; instead, they will buzz or notify us with solutions to our potential problems.
• These intelligent apps will act on our behalf as a proactive response without waiting for us to act.
• The inherent algorithm of the app is versatile enough to allow either users or the app itself to set up thereby commands for different applications and services.
• These smart business apps can easily identify with whom you want to communicate and with what intention. They do the same for you while saving your efforts. This makes the recipient think that they are communicating with you and not with the app. However, when software agents are used on both the sides for communication, it is simply a software-to-software communication in context.
• A business app brings an ease to the users as it predicts in prior what you need thereby keeping it ready. So, users only have to press a single button to get a particular action done rather than implementing a multi-step process to execute the same task.
• The apps act as your personal assistant as being capable of doing something necessary at the right time, no issue if you have not notified in advance.
The future prediction can be an exaggeration but studies have proved that AI will soon take a big place in the web arena in the coming years. Machine learning is a basic concept that everyone has been loving just like cloud computing. Now, the intelligent apps will also avail a competitive edge in the future market with an intent to bring the compelling user experience. Starting from Apple’s Siri, there is a lot more in the box and the best part is, users will interact with the mobile applications in an intelligent manner.