Being productive made simple with these Mobile Apps
It becomes even more gruesome when it comes to the productivity of a team. The flow of tasks and their order seems so entangled. The UpStarts and professionals reading this might agree. So, I’m going to discuss apps that can actually boost your productivity in this piece.
You can have a look at this guide to managing productivity of people at your place.
DISCLAIMER – All the apps listed here are genuinely helpful in boosting productivity. None of them have been ever in contact with me, and I don’t believe they ever will. So you can rest assured that there are no useless or even useful apps being promoted here. This list is based on my personal experience to a large extent.
Apps, because a number of surveys and research studies have found out that an average person spends about 4 hours a day with the mobile apps (which is a lot!). It only makes sense these mobile apps help us boost our productivity.
Our team uses this one to wipe-out our To-Do lists. This application is aimed at simplifying team-based work management. There’s provision to add projects and create tasks which can be assigned to teams involved in the certain project. Deadlines can be set too in case you really need them in your team. The great User Interface is just the tip of the iceberg.
2. Task Nearby - Task Nearby has proved out to be very helpful to people who need Location-based reminders. You can set up reminders in a way that you get notified when you are at a certain place. There are a number of other features too, like adding the specific distance at which you want the app to send you the notif. Also, there is a provision to reuse the same reminder again and again which saves you the trouble of adding the same reminder again and again.
There are around 600 apps working with IFTTT including Twitter, Google Drive, Instagram, Amazon etc. IFTTT allows you to control various apps to do a variety of things at various times. It takes up your task and then commands your phone to do it automatically.
It is a great app for smart lights and IoT device users. It also serves as a tool to manage your social media handles across a number of platforms.
4. LastPass Password Manager - LastPass is basically a password manager as well as a password generator app for locking your password and personal information in a secure vault.
Lastpass’s master password is all you need with the Lastpass to handle the rest. You can store passwords and logins, generate strong passwords and track down personal information in audio and photo format. You need not remember the passwords of the various sites that your use online. There is an app called LastPass Authenticator which adds an additional security level.
5. PUSHBULLET - Pushbullet is probably the app you never knew you needed. Keep yourself connected by handily sending and receiving SMS messages from your computer. Not only this, you can reply to messages from apps like WhatsApp, Kik, and Facebook Messenger.
Never miss a notification as you can see all your phone’s notification on your computer, including the phone calls. Also, save your valuable time by using PushBullet. It is the easiest way to get a link or file onto your phone to open and share.
Slack brings team communication and collaboration into one place so that you can get most of the work done easily. You can check your to-do list and move your projects up by getting the right people, conversations, tools, and information all at one place.
It is available for all the devices so that you can access your team and work, whether you are using your PC or your smartphone. Also, you can customize your notifications so that you stay focused on what matters the most.
7. TICKTICK - You can make schedules, set reminders about deadlines and organize life at work, home and everywhere else using this TickTick app for android.
TickTick also helps you make the most of your day and get things done. You can capture easily capture your ideas; compile your personal goals to achieve or some work to accomplish, or maybe a collaboration with other colleagues, and even create a shopping list (with a help of a list maker). Achieve your goals with this productivity planner.
8. TRELLO - Trello gives you outlook over all your projects, at work and at home as per your convenience.
Trello is your backup for getting things done and staying organized, be it managing a team, writing a screenplay, or just making a grocery list,
Trello helps you to organize all your work with the help of customizable boards which can also be used for adding and inviting co-workers. It serves as an excellent tool for collaboration and maintaining workflows in various projects.
Not only this, Trello is completely free to use forever. So make the most out of it.
These are all the apps I know which might help you in increasing the productivity. Using these haven’t made me as productive as I’d like to be, but there was certainly an improvement. And hey, since when do we get satisfied with anything?
So, try these apps and let me know how’s it work out. Also, feel free to bring up any good apps which might
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.