How to Import MBOX To Outlook 2016 Windows OS Easily?
Exchanging emails between different clients is quite common in a business environment with multiple operating systems and servers. Some use Microsoft Office suite applications while others go for free applications like Thunderbird, Netscape, Spicebird etc. Different email clients have separate ways of storing mailbox data. Some of them use .mbox/.mbx format while Outlook creates a data file with a .pst extension for POP accounts. Often the need arises to import MBOX to Outlook 2016 Windows. There are proven solutions available to make this task easier and direct. This and lot more stuff is discussed in the article below. It dwells into the need for which emails require conversion. It further explores more about MBOX and PST file format. Read the complete page to find out more about a way to convert MBOX to Outlook PST format.
Know More About PST and MBOX File Formats
The PST is a data file created in Outlook 2013, 2016 and all other bellow versions for POP3 accounts. It downloads each message with attachments from the server and deletes them. It is a single database repository of emails, contacts, calendar, tasks, to-do lists, journal, notes etc. One needs to import MBOX files into Outlook PST format in order to move email clients to Microsoft cloud.
The MBOX is the file format that is supported by multiple email clients. Including Thunderbird, Eudora, Pocomail, Spicebird, Netscape, Apple Mail, Opera Mail, Entourage, Windows Live Mail etc. It saves complete email folder in a single database file. Convert MBOX files to PST to open .mbox with Outlook email client.
Need to Import MBOX to Outlook 2016 Windows
Here are some of the leading reasons for transferring emails to a different file format:
1. Upgrading to Office 365 will require a .pst file uploaded to Microsoft cloud servers.
2. Transferring some important emails from Apple Mail on Macintosh computer to a Windows PC.
3. Replacing the outdated Eudora with Outlook 2016 to get Microsoft support and advanced features.
4. Integrating current IT infrastructure with the Exchange server.
5. Backing up Gmail mailbox to multiple different formats stored in different places for security purposes.
6. Moving important conversations from home MBOX email client to workplace Office suite with Outlook.
7. A company policy shift from Thunderbird email client to Outlook 2016 can enable administrators to create PST for each MBOX email folder.
Import MBOX to Outlook 2016 Windows – Like A Professional!
There is no direct way of moving Thunderbird mail to Outlook without affecting data integrity and consistency. Many businessmen look for easier and faster solutions that save time and preserve their email data. They search for third-party tools to avoid unnecessary hassle and make the task more direct. All these requirements are met by the MBOX to PST Converter, to export MBOX files into Outlook. It is a user-friendly software that gives guaranteed accuracy without any data loss or changes. There are multiple options available to export complete folders from Thunderbird, Spicebird, Apple Mail, Eudora and other email clients. Here are to list a few:
1. Facility to automatically detect MBOX email profile configured
2. Option to Split PST file into smaller, more-manageable .pst files
3. No Outlook installation required for migration
4. Import MBOX to Outlook 2016 Windows OS easily
5. Bulk transfer multiple MBOX files into PST format easily
6. Supports Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10(32 and 64-bit)
The Bottom Line
There are lots of emails being exchanged in a large company with multiple server environments. Some of them have important data that needs to be retained during any kind of transfer. Any changes in them can cause a lawsuit against the company and have serious repercussions. In such cases, it is crucial to import MBOX to Outlook 2016 Windows in the most efficient way possible. An organization can benefit from using the software mentioned in this post. It is reliable, easy-to-use and cost-effective and helps to open MBOX with Outlook. Try and download the free version to get an idea of the real deal.