So, with the arrival of the New Year many new and old resolutions are being taken or is being left behind but in case of entrepreneurs they all end up taking only one resolution and that is how to get to the new heights of success this year. Thus, to become a well-known entrepreneur of the era one needs to develop the habit of reading.
Yes, you heard it right! Reading can help you guide your steps towards the proper path. The more you read the more you get aware about how to cope up with the falls and the ups during the journey. No way is an easy way thus to make things work for any entrepreneur he or she needs to focus on reading quality content over quantity.
Below listed are some of the best books for entrepreneurs that you must surely read in 2020 to make every step of yours worth it.
- Profit First by Mike Michalowicz: So, when we say business you know what all comes with it a lot of investment, time, efforts, energy, health, ups, downs and what not! But Profit First is one of its kind, this book is written by Mike Miichalowicz. This book tells you the exact way you need to follow to make your business run. Many times, small business look brilliant on the outside but inside they might be heck struggling to always be in the notice of the customers.
So, Profit First helps you to realize and correct all the mistakes that one can do in their business. The whole agenda and suggestion for reading this book is because it will help you to understand what all small things you were missing in your business and how to correct them efficiently. The moment you follow the steps you get a business that loves you back the way you love it.
- Atomic Habits by James Clear: This book is the second best recommend book for any entrepreneur to read. Why? We all are aware of what our habits are and the key to success is building a positive habit towards self and others. If you are unaware about yourself how will you handle business issues?
Thus, this book gives examples of your day to day situation and how we can easily resolve it with a good and positive habit and attitude. Thus, while you read this book you will find that it is trying to nourish the good habits in you and helping you solve the day to day conditions of your life in an easy ad quick way without getting your mind into trouble.
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber: This book is divided into two parts the first parts states all the myths any entrepreneur has in his or her journey to success.
The first part tries to clear out all the doubts and visions relating to the business very gracefully with the illustration. The second part is how to turn your self-employed business into a great grand franchise and make it worth investing tie and money on it. Thus, this book is also one among the great books that you must surely read.
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho: This book is a great combination of reality of the world and the circumstances any entrepreneur faces.
If you are looking for fancy books that only tells you about how to move forward towards your goals without struggling then this is not the book for you but if you are a real entrepreneur and want to face more of such your field-based reality then this book is the right choice. It not only helps you to know the real on-ground situations but also guides you a better way and option towards it.
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcolm Gladwell: This is the last book on the list but surely not a bad one. The name itself can attract any reader.
We all make mistakes and are sometimes unaware about it similarly we get many opportunities in our business that sometimes we notice and sometimes we don’t but this book will help you to tell those small delicate sectors of your business which you can focus on and by working on those small things you can find out a way that it made a big difference on how you saw your business or the perspective you had for your business.
These are the top five books that will indulge you into becoming a successful and good entrepreneur.
How has the coronavirus outbreak disrupted your life? And how are you dealing with it? Write to us or send us a video with subject line 'Coronavirus Disruption' to firstname.lastname@example.org