With Millions of aspirants every year for various Examinations being conducted by the Indian Education boards for the Higher Education, year 2018 came with some great changes. Talking about the examination authority, MHRD; Ministry of Human Resource Development announced that the Engineering, Medical, Management, Pharmacy, College/ University Fellowship and SWAYAM, examinations are being conducted by National Testing Agency. Earlier these exams were being conducted by other examination bodies individually. The new changes are introduced to bring in more transparency to the examination procedure along with better quality of education system for teaching, learning and assessment process.
National Testing Agency or NTA is the new born Examination Conducting body under the governance of Ministry of Human Resource Development. NTA is dedicated toward providing a quality service toward teachers, students and parents for the academic examinations and their complete process. The organization is established in the year 2018 and has already taken over various exams like NEET, JEE Main, UGC - NET, GPAT, CMAT, and is set to take over other assessment exams for knowledge and population skills etc. The examination body has changed and thus brought a lot of changes in the examination process of the exams too. Providing some of the ground breaking changes in JEE Main 2019, NTA provided a lot of opportunities and chances of excellence to the candidates who are appearing for the examination.
JEE Main 2019
IIT JEE Main examination was earlier conducted by CBSE with the support of Indian Institute of Technology. With the takeover NTA introduced some changes that were specifically for the benefits of the aspirants. From the aspirant's reviews; NTA has proved to be a boon for the candidates who are appearing in the JEE Main 2019. Mr. Prakash Javedkar, Union Minister of Ministry of Human Resource Development, MHRD made the announcement about NTA conducting the JEE Main 2019 along with other exams. The aspirants of Engineering Degree from the very best universities of India like Indian Institute of Technology, National Institute of Technology, Government Funded technical Institutes, Centrally Funded Technical Institutes and their branches appear for the Joint Entrance Examination, Main. Find more details about JEE Main 2019 Examination @ jeemainadmitcard2019.in
Changes introduced in JEE Main
NTA Introduced several changes in the Examination process of JEE Main 2019. The candidates are pretty excited and enthusiastic as all the changes definitely leads to better opportunities for the candidates. Following changes are introduced by NTA for JEE Main 2019.
- NTA introduced 2 session format for each year - JEE Main Exam will be conducted twice in same year. JEE Main 2019 January Session and JEE Main 2019 April Session. The candidates can appear in both the sessions and attempt will be counted as 1, single.
- NTA introduced percentile system for each session - Each of the session will have separate percentile score with 100 % being the highest score.
- NTA Introduced Best of 2 Score - The candidate may appear in both the sessions that are conducted in a single year. The session with better score of the candidate will be considered for the final merit list.
- NTA turned the Examination in Online mode - Except the Exam Paper for Engineering Drawing, the whole examination will be conducted in online mode only. The candidates would appear at exam centers and answer their papers in online mode.
- NTA introduced TPCs - About 2967 Test Practice Centers have been introduced by NTA for the candidates. Aspirants of JEE Main 2019 can get familiarized with the concept and examination pattern of the JEE Main 2019 as it will be for the main examination.
- NTA released JEE Main Application - National Testing Agency also introduced a Practice mock test app for the candidates. Aspirants can visit the Google play store and download the app for mock tests, practice exams, important tips and preparation helps.
JEE Main Admit Card 2019
9.67 Lakhs candidates who are appearing for the examination of JEE Main 2019 know that the JEE Main Admit Card 2019 is the most important document that they must possess in order to appear for the examination. The authority letter will be an entry pass for the candidates who are appearing in the examination. JEE Main 2019 Examination Timing and Centers would be mentioned on the Hall ticket along with the Aspirant's Details. To download the JEE Main Hall Ticket 2019, login Identity details are required. Only the official website of NTA will release the Call letter. In the absence of the E-call letter, candidate would loose the chance to appear in the examination. Remember to get the Admit Card before the last date. NTA has announced that JEE Main Admit Card 2019 is about to release on December 17, 2018.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.