Railway Protection Force Admit Card To Be Announced In December 2018Aman Singh
RPF is conducting the examination for SI Constable recruitment Computer Based Test in the month of December 2018. The candidates can download the RPF Admit Card from the official website from 9th December 2018. The Admit card will be available on the official website only. The candidate is required to submit the login details on the login portal and then download the admit card from the official website. Following article provides all the details of the admit card of Railway Protect Force examination.
Important Dates for the RPF examination
Release of Application Status and Roll Number - 15th November 2018
Release Date of admit card - 9th December 2018
CBT examination Date - 19th December 2018
Result Declaration – to be announced later
Admit Card for the RPF CBT examination
The admit card is an important document for the candidates. RPF Admit Card provides the authority to the candidates to appear in the examination. It provides all the important information of the examination and the candidate appearing in the exam. The admit card is mandatory to be brought to the exam hall on the exam date. The admit card proves the eligibility of the candidate who is appearing in the examination. The candidate can visit the official website of the RPF to download their admit card.
How to download the admit card
The admit card will be available on the official website of RPF. The candidate can download the admit card from 9th December 2018. The candidate has to visit the official website and provide the login details on the login portal. The admit card will authorize to candidate and is a proof that the candidate is eligible to appear for the examination. There are a few simple steps that the candidate requires to follow to download the RPF Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of the RPF.
- Check for the link of release of RPF admit card.
- Click on the link.
- Submit the login details like Registration Number, Date of Birth etc.
- The admit card will appear on the next page.
- Check and verify all the details mentioned on the admit card.
- Download the admit card.
- Take a printout of the admit card.
- Keep 2-3 xerox copies of the printed admit card.
Details mentioned on the admit card of RPF SI and Constable Exam.
The admit card mentions the details about the candidate appearing for the examination as well as the examination itself. The admit card authorizes the candidate proving his/her eligibility to appear for the examination. The admit card can be downloaded from the official website. The admit card must be kept safe and must not be torn, soiled or creased unnecessarily. Following details are mentioned on the Admit card.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Name of the examination
- Registration number of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Examination Center
- Examination City along with center address
- Exam timings
- Reporting time
- Subjects applied
- Signature of the candidate
- Thumb print of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Important instructions for the examination
- Signature of the examination controller