You are Limitless
Yogesh Singh is a FOCUS COACH and Entrepreneur. Author of the book “The Limitless YOU”. Developed “The Focus Framework” and trained over thousand people through seminars, workshops, one-one Coaching and corporate events.
Is the Mind a Problem?
It is a fact that the human mind is a very powerful tool. If someone can decode it correctly it can be used for his advantage. Stephen Hawking has rightly said, "Our mind is a powerhouse of thoughts and endless possibilities."
The mind plays a massive role and impacts everything that we do. But, at the same time, it is also a fact that only a handful of people really know how to use it.
A lot of people visit my seminar and tell me, "Different types of thoughts come to my mind all the time and I feel I am a bit fickle minded. How can I handle this type of scenario?"
During the course of my research over the last ten years, I have discovered that people have a fickle mind due to the reason that deep inside they have hidden desires which they hardly pay heed to. Some people may know what their desires are but most of them are ignorant of it.
Weak desires bring weak results, just as a small amount of fire makes a small amount of heat.
What language mediocre people speak?
Most people may not be able to find their hidden desires because they are stuck in a vicious cycle and not even tried hard enough to understand. This kind of situation happens with most people on a daily basis. The mind influences people with negative thoughts like -
• 'I am not capable enough' or
• 'I may not be able to do it' or even
• 'What will happen if I fail to do it?'
What Limitless Warriors do?
Overcoming these thoughts may not be easy at first, but it’s possible, if you are willing to change it. Over the years, I have learned how to get rid of these feelings, and I’m going to tell you some easy and powerful ways to do it.
- Exercise yourself - The human body has a plethora of hormones that control the thoughts and actions in a particular way. When there is a tough situation in life, it has its effect on the hormones, which in turn, reflects in the emotions and feelings. We start getting fearful thoughts and there can be a fear of the unknown. One of the proven ways to minimize them is to exercise, and exercise your heart out. When we are active, our mind stays fresh. Therefore, go to a gym, do yoga, go for a walk or simply dance your heart out! All of these activities can spurn up the hormones that controls the body and make you cheerful and active.
- Be truthful to yourself and stop lying. It is the best way to develop confidence in yourself. Telling yourself that 'Yes, I can handle it and I can achieve whatever I want' can be enough to make a head start.
- Change your Language- The language we speak define who we are. A person is strong because he speaks Powerful words about himself and vice versa. He is able to communicate effectively with others through his command over the language. Be Passionate and stop listening to the language you speak in your head all the time. The bottom line is that if we are in pursuit of something, we can simply achieve it by being passionate about it. Just stop listening to the negative vibes that may crop up at the beginning and instead work towards realizing the goals.
If you embrace that the things that you can do are limitless, you can put your ding in the universe. You can change the world. Tim Cook
How has the coronavirus outbreak disrupted your life? And how are you dealing with it? Write to us or send us a video with subject line 'Coronavirus Disruption' to email@example.com