[TCI Jobs]:Administrative Assistant at Dreamcatchers Foundation
Dreamcatchers Foundation is a NGO based in Mumbai and offers transformative programs for children and youth. We invite applications from young and enthusiastic individuals for the post of Administrative Assistant. You should be someone starting out in your career in this moment, looking for a workspace that is experimental, enjoyable and dynamic.
The ideal candidate will be able to hold himself or herself to the following demonstrated ethics:
Demonstrate creativity in the form of continuous improvement to internal processes.
Provide leadership to meet overall objectives of Dreamcatchers
Hold high expectations of oneself
Provide instant communication on lapses to immediate in-line; as well as Head of Organization
Inspire people to deliver
Create an atmosphere of ease, humor, acknowledgement of hard work, camaraderie and gratitude for each team member’s presence and contribution.
Roles and Responsibility:
1. Responsibility for the overall work performance of Dreamcatchers in the following domains:
Work with employees at many different job levels to instruct them and see that their jobs are done efficiently and ensure on time delivery of tasks
Personal assistance to Head of Organization
Processes for program implementation
Systems of managing people and data
Managing Public Relations
Co-ordinate program planning meetings and weekly meetings through staff calls
Developing Dreamcatchers overall schedule
2. Management of office environment, such as:
Carry out general administrative and office managerial tasks including filing, telephone answering, data entry, record keeping, printing, binding etc.
Deal with general enquiries via phone and email
Be responsible for the day to day running of the office including supply management, liaising with partners.
Gathering, adapting, storing and distributing information within the company.
Building information systems.
Provide project support and ensure processes are followed.
Conduct web-based research
Mailing and courier
3. Managing Human Resource Requirements:
Introduction of Dreamcatchers systems and processes to new staff
Leave application management
Maintaining personnel files (both electronic and hard copy) –
Health Insurance Policy management
Planning and providing leadership for Team activities and celebrations
4. Personal assistance to Head of Organization
Diary and travel management
Taking minutes at board meetings
Take dictation for correspondence, reports, etc.
Transcribe conversations, letters, etc.
Other duties assigned by the Head of Organization
5. Providing document and telecommunication management.
6. Planning, organizing, providing leadership for logistics related to training programs, retreats, accommodation, traveling and hosting visitors.
7. Providing specialized support to other Peers; including management of administrative projects/tasks for Second Line leaders.
8. Responsible for the development, implementation and follow through on special projects as assigned by the Head of Organization
Please get in touch by sending us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a cover letter stating what draws you to this particular position by June 12, 2009. Please include the job title in the subject line of your email.