Business start-up organiser : helps you to get your business off the ground
Businesslink.gov.uk helps your business save time and money by giving you instant access to clear, simple, and trustworthy information.
It is developed in partnership with subject experts within government and relevant business-support organisations to help you comply with regulations and improve your performance.
Whether you're starting up, already running a business, or looking to grow and develop, they can help you:
* manage your finances
* employ people
* find and keep customers
* pay the correct tax
* comply with environmental legislation
* trade internationally
* understand regulations in your sector
* find events and support near you
You can manage your personal list of starting-up tasks with our Business Start-up Organiser to create a personalised list of tasks to assist you when setting up your business. Or search our Grants and Support Directory to pinpoint potential sources of help.
If you're already up and running, you can file your VAT and PAYE returns from the Do it online area.
The interactive tools can take you step-by-step through activities like how to create a written statement of employment or assess how well your business is currently performing.
There are over 600 guides offering practical advice for businesses in all aspects of business.
Business start-up organiser
If you're committed to starting, or have already started setting up a business, the Business start-up organiser can help make your business a reality.
- Questionnaire : Answer a series of questions about your business
- Task summary : Receive a personalised list of step-by-step tasks to save and complete at your own pace
- Work on tasks : Access a library of resources to help you complete each task