E Summit , the annual event of The Entrepreneurship Cell, Delhi Technological University ( Delhi College of Engineering) will be held on the 16th and 17th of February 2010. The theme of this event is Green and Renewable energy.This promises to be an exciting event with lots of interesting sessions and at the same time foster the innate entrepreneurial spirit within students from all over India and abroad.
Day one of the event will have interactive sessions with Actor Rahul Bose and Author Chetan Bhagat.On the same day there will be panel discussion on “Future of Telecommunications Industry (3G and beyond)” and “Encouraging Entrepreneurship for Rural Development”
Day two promises to be equally exciting with Leadership Lecture by Sanjay Nayar CEO & Country Head KKR India Advisors Private Limited followed by panel discussion on “Renewable Energy- Challenges and opportunities/Climate Change – Dealing with the damage”.An interactive session with Kiran Bedi and Valedictory Session will also be in the agenda of the second day , 17th February.
As part of this event, competitions like Green Energy Competition and International Business Plan Competition are being held and the finals are planned for the 1st and 2nd day respectively.
Some of the speakers participating include
1) Shri. Pradeep Gupta, Managing Director Cyber Media
2) Shri. Rajeev Katyal Director Microsoft India
3) Shri. Ashish Jain General Manager Airtel Innovation Fund
4) Shri. Bharat Bhatia Regional Director Motorola Aisa
5) Shri. S.N.Zindal Director General Association of Competitive Telecom Operators
6) Shri. Harish Gandhi Cannan Partner
7) Shri. Vishal Singhal Vice President, CellStrat Inc.
8). Shri R P Dubey Managing Director, PAN Exergy Pvt. Ltd
9) Shri. Ranjiv Singh Chief Marketing officer Microsoft India
10) Shri. Sushil Aggarwal Chairman BLS Group of Institution
11) Shri. Naveen Munjal Managing Director Hero Electric
12) Shri. Subhasish Chakraborty Chairman & CMD, DTDC
13) Shradha Sharma,Founder, YourStory.in, Moderator
Log on to http://www.esummit.in/index.htm
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding and Startup Course. Learn from India's top investors and entrepreneurs. Click here to know more.