ThinkChange India is pleased to once again act as a media partner with the Khemka Foundation for the upcoming Khemka Forum on Social Entrepreneurship.
The Khemka Foundation’s annual forums on social entrepreneurship are designed to create an ecosystem, a community of sorts for all the players in the field. Every year, social entrepreneurs, investors, academics, government representatives and thought leaders gather under a ‘big tent’ to share their thoughts on scaling social impact.
Under the overarching theme of ‘scaling innovations,’ participants will examine the ‘how-to’s’ that enable ‘low cost, high quality solutions’ get to scale. This year’s Forum is November 11 and 12, at the Indian School of Business in Hyderabad. Registration is by invite only.
Forum participants will look at ways to ignite lasting change – through panel discussions, clinics and peer interactions, the Forum will generate practical ideas for overcoming these roadblocks. Topics include:
- Ringing in Change: Mobile Phones, Innovating for Development
- The Next Big Leap: Micro Health Insurance?
- Sources and Uses of Social Enterprise Capital: Learning from the Renewable Energy Sector
- Laws Catch Up With Innovation: The Acumen Fund
- Social Entrepreneurs and Capital Sources, Learning to Tango: Elevar Equity
- Managing by Numbers: International Finance Corporation and Grassroots Business Fund
- Bridging the Gap between Theory and Practice: CASE at Duke’s Fuqua School of Business
- Building Brands, Socially: The PRactice
- Double bottom-line investing: a commercial perspective; The Centre for Emerging Markets at the Indian School of Business
- Leveraging human capital to grow social innovations: Dasra
- Breakthroughs in shared measurements: FSG Social Impact Advisors
- M-money: solutions for the unbanked
Watch this space in ThinkChange India for further coverage of the Forum.
- mobile phones
- Renewable Energy
- social change
- Acumen Fund
- elevar equity
- Grassroots Business Fund
- Khemka Forum on Social Entrepreneurship
- FSG Social Impact Advisors
- Khemka Foundaiton
- micro health insurance