After the phenomenal success of our last Twitter Chat on Cloud Careers, we at CloudStory are back with an exciting topic for this month’s Twitter Chat. We are going to help you demystify Cloud Foundry, and what it takes to deploy and scale your applications within seconds using Cloud Foundry.The Twitter Chat is scheduled to be held on 22nd August at 10 AM.
To participate in the Twitter chat, all you have to do is to have a Twitter account and follow the hashtag #CFChat on Twitter.
Panelists joining #CFChat Twitter Chat:
Janakiram MSV: Chief Editor, CloudStory. @janakiramm
Rajdeep Dua: Director Developer Relations India, Cloud Foundry. @rajdeepdua
Diane Mueller: Cloud Evangelist at ActiveState for Stackato. @pythondj
How a Twitter Chat works:
- Panelists, participants and moderators follow and take part in the conversations by tracking and using a particular hashtag (The moderator uses the hashtag while asking the questions, the panelists and participants will answer and use the hashtag while doing so)
- Tools like http://tweetchat.com/ OR http://tweetgrid.com/ can be used.
- Moderator @Cloud_Story will tweet key questions pertaining to this topic. ( For example: Q1: How to get started with Cloud Foundry? #CFChat )
- Each question will be discussed through responses from the panelists and participants ( For example: A1: Attend Cloud Foundry Open Tour Sessions #CFChat )
- Through these conversations the moderator, panelists and participants will discuss, debate and bring forth various perspectives and resources related to the topic.
So, what are you waiting for? We look forward to interacting with you on 22nd August at #CFChat
How has the coronavirus outbreak disrupted your life? And how are you dealing with it? Write to us or send us a video with subject line 'Coronavirus Disruption' to email@example.com