One of the fabled success stories, Amazon Web Services (AWS) was launched in 2002 and provides cost-effective, flexible, secure and scalable technology infrastructure in-the-cloud. Thousands of companies use AWS to power their business and to keep their services up to date, AWS Cloud is evolving quickly with new services, features, and tools.
To help companies, especially startups remain aware of all that is happening, AWS Summits happen around the globe and now they’ve entered India. AWS Summit will be happening in Mumbai, Chennai and Bangalore. The AWS Summits are a global series of one-day events designed to bring AWS customers and those interested in Cloud Computing together to meet and share ideas.
Why should one attend the event?
- CTO of Amazon, Dr. Werner Vogels will be speaking on the future of the AWS Cloud and learn about the 7 major transformations of cloud computing.
- Ask questions directly to the AWS customer panel
- Learn about The Total Cost of (Non) Ownership in the Cloud and cost savings using AWS
- Discover the latest services and features in the AWS Cloud
- Learn from first-hand experiences about AWS empowering Agile development for both startups and greenfield projects
- Explore best practices for running Microsoft applications on AWS securely and effectively.
- Meet AWS partners who offer consulting and technology solutions to help get you started in the Cloud
The event will be a value add for Business and Technical decision makers, technical users (developers and engineers, system administrators, and architects, startups who follow the Lean Startup mantra and want to get to a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) fast and enterprises who are keen to learn more about Cloud Computing and how the AWS Cloud can help them build sophisticated, scalable applications to grow their business.
Sign up for your free event pass here
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.