Some of the key takeaways of this are -
1. OpenStack foundation and what it means for the OpenStack project.
2. Use cases from people who are using it in production.
3. Independent analyst's take on OpenStack
4. How are Indian start-ups using OpenStack and building solutions around it.
5. How to reshape your career with OpenStack.
6. Panel discussion
You can find the latest agenda at http://bit.ly/UdUHGA.
To ensure quality of the event, the organizers are charging a nominal 200 Rupees fee. Go ahead and register at http://iosug.doattend.com/
Follow the India OpenStack community at @OpenStack on Twitter for the latest updates.
Update: The registration fee collected will be donated to a NGO.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding and Startup Course. Learn from India's top investors and entrepreneurs. Click here to know more.