TiE Mumbai is organizing a startup accelerator program in the form of TiEIQBootcamp in association with Indiaquotient, Mumbai Angels , Nexus Venture Partners & TiE Pune.
Its a no contract and free 60-day bootcamp where the participating startups will have an opportunity to create products, launch companies and walk away with their spoils and a lot of learning.
This first edition is themed at startups building B2B technology products. Selected startups will walk in to the #TiEBootcamp with just an MVP and take back the following :
- Mentorship and Workshops by entrepreneurs leading successful startups to help you.
- Refine and finished MVP into a ready to buy product
- Marketing for their product
- First few customers
- Peer Learning
- Learning from some of the best startup brains developing B2B alongside.
- Working Space for two months in the heart of Mumbai.
- Software credits with some of the bootcamp partners
- Interaction with some of the best brains in the venture investment world.
- Demo Day: A chance to pitch to investors in Mumbai
Who should Apply?
- Enterprising (co-)founders and technology enthusiasts who want to build disruptive technology products or services for the Indian or global market.
- Teams with 2-3 members that are capable to design, code and release a beta version of their product to market & sell it.
- This first batch will be restricted only to those individuals who are building web and mobile based B2B products.
- Applicants are expected to have at least a minimum viable product (MVP) ready before the start of the bootcamp. As part of the screening process, applicants would be invited to an MVP & lean startup workshop.
- Participants are expected to spend at least two days every week (Tuesdays and Thursdays) at the TiEIQBootcamp workspace.
Please Note: Only those teams that show substantial progress post the workshop and are ready to release the beta version of their product in first 2 weeks of bootcamp will be allowed to continue further.
Again, this is a free, no contract opportunity. Participants are just expected to be active TiE members during the boot camp and spend minimum two days a week.