[Jobs Roundup] Ashoka, Azure Power, Ennovent and others are looking to hire you
Do you want to take a role in fostering social investment? These are social enterprises’ job vacancies available around India:
1. Ashoka India: the largest association of leading social entrepreneurs in the world, Ashoka has open positions for Web Content Aggregator and Salesforce Administrator, both jobs located in Bangalore. To know more about each position and how to apply, click here and here.
2. Azure Power: Azure Power is India’s leading independent solar power producer and offers clean and affordable solar energy to its customers and aims to become the lowest cost energy producer in the world. Azure is offering positions to General Manager of Construction and General Manager of Procurement, both located in New Delhi. Click here and here to read the requirements for each position and know how to apply.
3. Digital Green: they use information and communication technology to amplify the effectiveness of development efforts around the world to affect sustained, social change. The are looking for Assistant Software Engineer and Assistant Program Manager for monitoring & evaluation. Students can also apply for an internship position.
4. Drishtee: Drishtee works with communities in rural India and has facilitated and supported a network of over 14,000 rural enterprises to cater to the critical needs of base of the pyramid. They are looking for a Content Writer to develop content for Drishtee’s various skills building programs. You can read more about it here.
5. Ennovent: Ennovent is an innovation accelerator working with a range of clients – including entrepreneurs, mentors, investors, foundations, development agencies, CSR departments, NGOs and companies -since 2008. They have open positions for:
- Manager of the Ennovent Circle – a global, trusted and exclusive group of individuals and organizations working together to accelerate innovations for sustainability in low-income markets.
- Associate of Operations to support the execution of Ennovent’s operational activities including human resources, governance, finance, legal compliance, and other areas.
- Associate of Technology to support the execution of the Ennovent Network.
- Associate to support the execution and development of Ennovent’s verticals and channels.
- Junior Associate to support the delivery of Ennovent’s services and operations.
Applications deadline is November 15th. Click here to read more about it.
6. Pravah: this organization based in New Delhi works with young people to impact issues of social justice through youth citizenship action and is looking for an Associate Program Coordinator. To know more about this position, click here.
Check last week’s Jobs Roundup here
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.