We’re a day away from India’s most-loved annual technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship summit TechSparks. As YourStory celebrates 10 years of startup stories, the 9th edition of TechSparks is about to get bigger and better. With over 30,000 attendees and 500 speakers geared up to share insights across sectors, from retail to design to fintech and even comedy, we have an action-packed agenda!
Get on track with this year’s awesome speakers
This year, there are seven parallel tracks - from design, edtech, product, tech for impact, deep tech to product and women-focused tracks. Let’s look at the most interesting ones you definitely shouldn't miss out on:
- The retail king of India - Kishore Biyani, Founder and CEO, Future Group, joins the conversation with Shradha Sharma, Founder & CEO, YourStory. The risk-taker will share how he decided not to play safe by staying in his father’s firm.
- Marketing and content for the new age brands - Tanmay Bhat, Co-founder, AIB is here to roast the event and showcase what he does for a living. Hear how he managed to create jokes that landed, without crashing in his career.
- Who really designs the product - Do you think it’s the designer, product manager, or manufacturer who designs those amazing products that catch your eye? Find out what actually goes on behind the scene from these seven panellists -- Pallavi Chopra, RedBus; Supriyo Roy, Flipkart; Akshay Rajwade, CureFit; Abhinit Tiwari, GoJek; Harish Sivaramakrishnan, Google; Kedar Nimkar, BookMyShow; and Shiva Viswanathan, Ogilvy.
- The life of a 'mostly insane' YouTuber - Prajakta Koli, popularly known by her YouTube name ‘MostlySane’, is one of India’s female comedy creators. Catch her sharing her experience on how meeting Hrithik Roshan changed her life for the better.
- 7 billion meals and counting - Shridhar Venkat, CEO of The Akshaya Patra Foundation, will share how the wholesome mid-day meal programme helps keep children in schools. Managing meals across 14,314 schools in 12 Indian states is not an easy feat, find out how they do this.
That's not all. Find out what are the classic SaaS mistakes you should avoid as a first-time founder from Gaurav Singh, Founder, Verloop. Prasad Kompalli, Founder, mfine will share what the next generation of doctors can do with the power of AI. Listen to a panel discussion on how entrepreneurship among women has risen by a large margin in recent years. Discover unusual and lesser-known secrets to success from Sameer Nigam, Founder of PhonePe.
Join the TechSparks action
Excited? This is just a small glimpse of what’s in store at TechSparks’18 and there’s much more on offer. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to meet experts, interact with industry peers, discover new connections and explore new partnership opportunities. Check out the complete agenda here.
Have an amazing weekend where fun and learning go hand in hand! Don’t forget to share your views with us during the sessions on Twitter using the hashtag #tsparks. Hope to see you there!
If you haven't’ yet booked your tickets for October 5-6, hurry up and book your spot now! (Use code "TS40LB" while booking your tickets to avail the discount)
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding and Startup Course. Learn from India's top investors and entrepreneurs. Click here to know more.