Get access to free co-working space, AWS support, investors and lots more at Axis Bank’s Thought Factory for technology startupsTeam YS
The Thought Factory is Axis Bank’s innovation lab that seeks to build an ecosystem for corporates & tech startups to work together on interesting ideas and experiment with emerging technologies for building breakthrough banking products and solutions.
The initiative is being conducted in association with Amazon and YourStory. Eligible technology startups will get:
- Free co-working space for up to three months
- Access to Fintech Mentors
- Access to development tools
- A chance to meet potential investors
- The opportunity to explore a POC with Axis Bank
- Tech support from Amazon experts on latest AWS services
- To attend relevant events and co-Work and Network with peers
And all of this at absolutely no cost.
The only requirement to be eligible to apply is that:
- Your startup must be a registered company
- Should have a minimum viable product
- Have a team of less than 10 members
While the programme intends to engage with tech startups preferably working in the areas of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning, Big Data and Analytics, Mobility, Blockchain, IoT, Open API and Networking, companies from other domains can also apply.
At the end of the three months, based on how the product spans out, there is an opportunity that AWS credits*+ will be offered to the participating startups.
For more information, do visit https://www.axisbank.com/thoughtfactory/index.html or write to email@example.com.
You can apply here.
*Startups previously issued AWS Promotional Credit may not be eligible to receive additional credit.
+ Exact credit eligibility amount varies by the organization through which you apply.