15 Quotes by Elon Musk
These quotes by Elon Musk will surely inspire you to work harder, in order to reach your dreamsHarish Vadde
8th Jan 2019
These quotes by Elon Musk will surely inspire you to work harder, in order to reach your dreams
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it's not.
- I think it's very important to have a feedback loop, where you're constantly thinking about what you've done and how you could be doing it better.
- When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, 'Nah, what's wrong with a horse?' That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- It's OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
- Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.
- You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve.
- No, I don't ever give up. I'd have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- I think that’s the single best piece of advice: constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself.
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. This improves the odds of success.
This is a YourStory community post, written by one of our readers.The images and content in this post belong to their respective owners. If you feel that any content posted here is a violation of your copyright, please write to us at email@example.com and we will take it down. There has been no commercial exchange by YourStory for the publication of this article.Report an issue