These quotes by Elon Musk will surely inspire you to work harder, in order to reach your dreams
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it's not.
- I think it's very important to have a feedback loop, where you're constantly thinking about what you've done and how you could be doing it better.
- When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, 'Nah, what's wrong with a horse?' That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- It's OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
- Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.
- You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve.
- No, I don't ever give up. I'd have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- I think that’s the single best piece of advice: constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself.
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. This improves the odds of success.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.