These quotes by Elon Musk will surely inspire you to work harder, in order to reach your dreams
- When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
- If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it's not.
- I think it's very important to have a feedback loop, where you're constantly thinking about what you've done and how you could be doing it better.
- When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, 'Nah, what's wrong with a horse?' That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- It's OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
- Constantly seek criticism. A well thought out critique of whatever you’re doing is as valuable as gold.
- You get paid in direct proportion to the difficulty of problems you solve.
- No, I don't ever give up. I'd have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- I think that’s the single best piece of advice: constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself.
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. This improves the odds of success.
How has the coronavirus outbreak disrupted your life? And how are you dealing with it? Write to us or send us a video with subject line 'Coronavirus Disruption' to email@example.com