9 Reasons Your Business Needs a Website
One of the survey says there are about 46% of small businesses don’t have a website while the website is a pivotal requirement for any company to grow.
Do you think differently? You want your business to grow? The answers to these questions will be same for everyone and they will say YES! But, now the question arises, how you can boost your business, through marketing? Of course, yes, but it is something which everyone else is doing, then how you are different from the crowd. You can make some identity of yours in front of the whole world through the website. One of the survey says there are about 46% of small businesses don’t have a website while the website is a pivotal requirement for any company to grow. With websites, you can reach to prospective customers and help them to build trust in you. A website will help you to create a social media presence, increase sales one of the easiest and fastest way to provide customers a reliable information about you. Here are the reasons why you should have a website for all small to large businesses:
1. Online existence: To market your business earlier the simplest way was to spend millions of rupees on the brochure. Now it is time for digital marketing, to have a website and connect with your customers online. From research it is found that around 2 trillion google searches are done per day, then a website can definitely help you to find a customer. Also, a website is available all the time for customers without time consumption, meanwhile you can create a brand image.
2. Self-Informative: Websites are the best way to deliver all updates to the clients. Customers are always in search of something new and that’s what make you stand out of the crowd. You may have customers who don’t use social media, then the website can be informative for them. To ensure that customers have the dependency on your business and their frequent visits make them feel you are always available to them through a website.
3. Medium to deliver your Voice: Usually when you speak it tends to argument or many don’t get a platform to put their words. Then for what you are waiting? The smartest way to give your opinion is ARTICLES! Nobody can give judgment on the basis of the article plus it makes you feel proud when someone reads your words. There is an option of comment where people come and write their views about your article and if you don’t like any comment simply keep it in the spam folder.
4. Affordable for all: When you have just started a business a single penny matters a lot. Then there is need of some marketing strategies which cost you less and give a good ROI. The website is an affordable solution for marketing as it cost you less amount to own a website and brings customers more than your expectations. Survey says that you can recover the cost of a website in just a month, but you should plan the digital marketing properly for the website.
5. Adds Value to Business: You want to opt a loan and after all, conditions fulfilled, bank manager needs more authenticity to trust. In such case website will work as it gives you recognition globally and expands your business in the whole world. It is said that 2.4 billion people everyday use the internet so if you are not using the internet then definitely you are losing customers.
6. Globally Reachable: As the time changes our expectations from business also grow, but most of us cannot even think beyond the local market. Now through a website, you can have a vision of the global market. Through the website, one can have a strong brand image and consistent interactions with customers. It is the easiest way to reach potential customers with minimum resources.
7. No need to have specific Business: Are you looking for clients related to photography or ballet? Then internet is the best platform to get customers for all business ideas. You can have your own website and write a blog related to your business or services. Just choose the topic and start writing about whatever you love.
8. You are the Boss: No doubt Business is always money making, but it requires huge investment which you might not afford. But, if I say you can do business with an investment of some pennies then you may wonder how this is possible? Websites are the best way through which you can sell all your products without much investment. Also now you can be the boss and if you have the capabilities, then why not to explore the market.
9. Beat the Biggies: There are certain names of Business Tycoons which you have heard since the start of your business and see them as your target but don’t know how to scale up like them. By developing a website with classic design and strong strategy will help you to reach on skies and compete them.
A website is the primary requirement for all business to scale up globally. To have more customers, influence among people, business standards, and instant credibility website is the solution. For start-ups having less manpower and having low budgets, it is must have a website for brand image. It adds a professional image to owners and people working there. Therefore, after reading this article one can patently agree on the point that website development is required for all types of business.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding and Startup Course. Learn from India's top investors and entrepreneurs. Click here to know more.