Top 10 sites to order digital photo book in India
Looking for a Hardcover book for your pictures, read out from the below list and decide for yourself, the best photo book company that delivers value for money.
Photo Books also known as Scrapbooks are getting lot of attention these days in India, as many sites have come up with not too expensive options to order a hard book for your pictures that can be delivered at your home in few easy steps.
Here is the curated list of such top sites that offer Photo Books at your door step. Feel free to add more if you know any.
1. Zoomin: It is Mumbai based company founded in 2008, largely focus on printing the photos. Along with Photo Books, Zoomin offers canvas prints, photo prints, posters, mugs, magnets, calendars etc. However, their new feature in Photo Book where one can choose from different themes is to be noticed.
Book Style: Hardcover, LayFlat, Softcover
Occasions: Baby and Kids, Travel, Family, Classic, Romantic
Price Range: Starts from Rs 299
Mobile App: Available
Sizes: 6x9, 11x8.5, 6x6, 8x8, 9x9
2. Canvera: It is a photography website, mainly focussed on printing with high end machinery. Canvera also offers photo prints, canvas prints, posters, calendars, like any other. But the highlight is the Photo Books which they call as You Book or Baby Book. The theme options are not much as compared to Zoomin, however, you can select from the paper finish they have.
Book Style: Softcover, Hardcover
Occasions: Travel, Family, Birthday, Kids, Selfie
Price Range: Starts at Rs 600
Paper Finish: Matte, Glossy, Scuff Free Velvet
Sizes: 6x4, 7x5, 9x6,10x8
3. Scrapbookist: It is recently founded by an IT Expert who had obsession for making Handmade Scrapbooks. The main focus is on creating and preserving memories unlike others who are largely focussed on Printing. One can order any size and theme and get it customized as per the needs and imagination. Since the focus is on personalizing the Photo Books, they use various peppy and cute embellishments to give that added beauty. Along with come various tags that one can write on and express the moment for the specific picture.
Book Style: Hardcover, CD Cover, Explosion Box, Softcover, Mini Books, Shape Books etc
Occasions: Birthday, Kids, Travel, Anniversary, Farewell, Love, Parents, Spouse, Pregnancy, First Baby, Story, Planner, Journals etc
Sizes: Can be customized as per need
Price Range: Starts at Rs 1500
4. Photojannic: Photojaanic is based in Goa with office in Singapore founded in 2012. With other product offerings like photo prints, calendars, wall art, cards, there Premium Albums in Photo Books is one of the best products they have. Good range of templates and layouts to choose from.
Book Style: Hardcover, Softcover, Leather Book
Occasions: Baby, Cooking, Wedding, Kodak collection, Premium collection
Price Range: Starts from Rs 399.
Imagewrap and DustJacket options available in Hardcover
Sizes: 6x6, 6x7.5, 6x8, 8x8, 8x11, 9x12, 10x8, 12x12
Mobile App: Available
5. Vista Print: As they themselves suggest, they provide top quality printed products at affordable prices. It is one of the best site for size options, though not a very user friendly site, it is not easy for a layman to create a PhotoBook on Vista Print and would need some skills to edit photos and themes.
Sizes (in cms): 13x10, 20x15, 28x21, 39x29, 21x28, 14x14, 21x21, 30x30
Book Style: Linen textured paper, Leather textured paper, Photo cover
Paper finish: Matte, Glossy
DIY Options: Online editor, Download Software (No Ready Designs)
6. Photo Book India: Photo Book India has the vast range of themes, book styles, sizes and covers. They charge in USD and a bit pricey as well.
Book Style: Hardcover, Softcover, Flush Mount, Image wrap, LayFlat, Debossed
Sizes: 6x6, 8x6, 8x8, 8x11, 11x8.5, 11x11, 14x11, 12x14, 15x11, 17.5x12
Occasions: Travel, Weddings, Kids, Family, Every day, Holiday, Romance, Graduation etc
DIY options: Download Software, Start with Blank, Ready Designs
Price: Starts at USD 23
Mobile App: Available
7. itasveer: It was founded in 2006 by 4 IIT alumnis with their operations based in Gurgaon. They also offer prints, posters, calendars, canvas, mugs along with Photo Books. Not very big fan of the quality they produce, but good to have for those who do not really care about the quality.
Sizes: 6x8, 8x8, 8x10
Book Style: Hardcover, Softcover
Price: Starting at Rs 499
Occasions: Selected themes, 7 to be precise
8. FlicBook: It is a digital printing site that solely focuses on printing your photos in the form of books. Unlike others, FlicBook is solely focussed on Photo Books and create Photo Books every month as per their subscription plans. They do not have any themes to be selected from, as their aim is to just compile your pictures from phone into a hard copy book.
Sizes: No size mentioned, just the image size is standard
Number of images per book: 80
Paper finish: Glossy
Price: Starts at Rs 399 per book for 12 months plan
9. Photo Pages: : Photo Pages provide personalized photo designing solutions in the form of Greeting cards, certificates, photo frames and photo books.
Book Style: Hardcover, FlipBook
Paper Finish: Glossy, Matte
Occasions: Travel, Dreams, Journey, Memories, Vacation, Love, Story etc
Price: Starts at Rs 1150
DIY Options: Customizable
10. Photo Orange: They are one shop for professional photographers who would want to capture their work in a photo book. One of the recommended site for wedding photography with their premium albums.
Book Style: Premium, Crystal, Flat PhotoBooks, Step Album, Melody Theme, Wedding Album, Coffee Table Book etc
Paper Finish: Supreme Silk, Gloss, Matte, Natural, Pearl, Lineneetc
Sizes: 12x18, 18x18, 12x12, 10x15, 9x12 etc
In nutshell, there are many online Digital Photo Book companies available with different variety and costs, however it is best to explore the options and research which best suits your needs, before you order your photo book with any of the above companies or any other you might come across.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding and Startup Course. Learn from India's top investors and entrepreneurs. Click here to know more.