The landing page (landing page) is the page that visitors first access via search results, advertisements, etc. It is a web page to jump to when you click on a listing advertisement or other net advertisement. There are places where you are preparing pages for advertising from where you use this site as a landing page as the type of page. The target landing page is the latter ‘advertisement page’. As a feature, it is often long in length, and the content is specialized in introducing products and services.
The landing page has roughly two patterns, and the correspondence differs for each
• Landing page flowing in from organic search (website lower page)
• Landing page flowing from the advertisement (one page only page)
Why is the landing page said to be important?
If the user's site visiting purpose or motivation and the contents of the landing page are mismatched, the user decides that the product or information he or she intended was not found on the site and immediately returns home. In other words, about half of the users who have flown into the site are bouncing back (leaving) at present, so it is a big opportunity to miss half of the users who attracted advertisements and SEO measures at a high-cost Loss is born on the landing page.
Reason for making a landing page
1. It is possible to restrict users flowing in from the contents of advertisements, it is easy to optimize for those specific users.
2. Information required by a specific user can be aggregated into one page and there are few link destinations, leaving from page transition is small.
3. It is cheaper to produce a landing page than to optimize the site for a specific user.
Characteristic of Landing Page
Vertically Long Layout
The landing page (LP) is designed so that it is possible to do so alone in attracting customers to inquiring actions. It is a layout closer to sales letters and leaflets than regular corporate homepages. The landing page is structured like reproducing sales talk of sales on one page. Since the business talks are reproduced in order, the amount of information will inevitably increase and become a vertically long page.
Few Link to Other Pages
The landing page tends to have extremely few links on other pages. This is because the landing page specializes in letting visitors watch actions such as ordering and inquiries.
No Design Restriction
The landing page (LP) does not require links to pages other than those directly linked to conversions. One can use the screen extensively without having a side menu etc. There are layout restrictions such as if it is a regular homepage, but there is no restriction on the landing page.
Great Design and Impact
Landing pages are specialized for acquiring conversions alone, it is often flashy design to appeal to visitors. In addition, we are using positively use of images more than sentences (texts) so that they can scroll through crispy and portrait pages. In general, it is often a design that enhances advertising elements close to leaflets and commercials.
Some Checklist for Effective Landing Page
1. Landing Page heading should match advertisement messages
2. Does the message on the landing page focus on one purpose
3. Explaining advantages of your products
4. Are you using images and related videos related to product usage
5. The main heading should indicate what your landing page is all about
6. Sorting out unnecessary links and deleted page leaks
7. Message on the landing page should focus on merit rather than a feature
8. Eliminating fields on the form that fill out unnecessary information
9. The landing page should be professionally designed
- This article has been written by "Firdaus Khan"
Learn from the Top institute of Digital Marketing Training in Hyderabad offering Certified Best Digital Marketing Training including real time project experience with Placement Assistance. Digital Floats covers 15 advanced modules of Online and Class Room Training in Our Digital Marketing Course in Hyderabad.