9 YouTube channels Entrepreneurs shouldn't miss!
If you are not an entrepreneur, these channels will still be of educational value
There are millions of videos on YouTube today, that are watched by billions of people around the world! YouTube provides a great opportunity for learners to know & learn something great everyday. These are the 9 YouTube channels especially for entrepreneurs, so that you could keep learning new things every second:-
1. Entrepreneur: This is the YouTube channel of the media network highly popular among entrepreneurs!
2. Gary Vaynerchuk: He is a New York Times & Wall Street Journal Best-selling author, self-taught wine expert and serial entrepreneur! He is mainly popular for his DailyVee & AskGaryVee shows!
3. FightMediocrity: This channel makes animated audio books especially on self-improvement and self-help!
4. Evan Carmichael: He makes videos on every aspect on entrepreneurship and self-improvement!
5. Pat Flynn: He helps people understand the ins and outs of online business and earning a passive income!
6. Project Life Mastery: Stefan Pylarinos from the Project Life Mastery makes videos on everything from marketing to motivation!
7. Brian Tracy: He is an author, speaker and a success expert! He makes videos on how to reach your personal and professional goals faster!
8. Ramitsethi: He is a New York Times best selling author and he studied technology/psychology at Stanford!
9. Tai Lopez: He is an investor, partner, consultant or advisor to over 20 multi-million dollar businesses! He shares all his experiences and tips through his channel!
Subscribe to these channels and keep learning new things everyday! But keep in mind just learning won't work; so implement what you learn!