Worrying about how to crack NEET 2018? Here is the answer
Central Board of Secondary Education is going to be conducted NEET Exam 2018 on 6th of May 2018. This time, most of the candidates are busy devising the revision plans, practicing with mock tests along with their busy exam schedule.
Saturday May 05, 2018,
4 min Read
Central Board of Secondary Education is going to be conducted NEET Exam 2018 on 6th of May 2018. This time, most of the candidates are busy devising the revision plans, practicing with mock tests along with their busy exam schedule. A large number of aspirants appear for this national level entrance exam to get admission in MBBS/ BDS programs.
All the aspirants prepare hard to get the desired rank in this toughest medical exam of the country. They prepare with a great zeal to crack the exam in one go. Their desired goal can be achieved only if they follow a proper study plan as well as some preparation strategies crafted by experts.
Latest Update: NEET Exam will be conducted on 6th of May 2018. The unofficial NEET Answer Key will also be released on the same day.
So, here we present some of the most important tips that can surely help the candidates to crack their NEET 2018 Exam.
1. Plan Your Studies – The aspirants are required to create a proper study plan. Instead of aiming for broader weekly or monthly, create a daily plan for your studies. They also have to make sure that they are able to solve all kind of JEE level problem in the subject like Physics. It will help in getting ready for NEET 2018 Exam.
2. Focus on Understanding – Basically, it is very much important to clear all the concepts. It is must to brushing up all the important theories, mechanism, and derivations from the NEET guides as well as from the NCERT Books. The topics having a number of formulas, prepare a topic wise concept sheet as it will be very much helpful in revision.
3. Practice More – It is suggested to practice as much as you can. One can assign enough time for practice by solving as many questions as they can. Time is the most important factor in NEET Exam so it will also help in managing the time during the exam. Practice with test series and previous year question papers. One can also opt for online study. There are various options available online like readymade concept sheets, expert’s videos, mock tests, lectures and much more. It will make the learning easy as well as interesting. It will accelerate the overall study progress of the candidates.
Practicing previous year NEET question papers will prove an idea about the type of questions asked in NEET Exam and the candidates will be able to make up their mind regarding the upcoming exam.
4. Time Management – It is the most important factor in any entrance exam especially in the case of NEET 2018 Exam. On the NEET Exam day, it is critically important for the candidates to not to spend more than 45 minutes in Biology and spend only one hour in Chemistry and leave the rest of the time for Physics.
5. Questions Choice – It is recommended for all the candidates to attempt the easy questions first then move to the difficult ones. It will help in boosting the confidence and will keep them going until they finish the exam.
6. Relax, Have a break – It is required for the candidates to take enough breaks to stay relaxed. They also have to make sure that they have prepared a plan of study in that way that they can get enough sleep and they manage their time for relaxation. Nervousness and stress are normal for everyone, especially during the exam period. Having faith in yourself, being confident, and study diligently will definitely help them in doing well in the NEET Exam 2018.
Best of Luck All NEET Aspirants!