Best countries to study MBBS overseas at reasonable costs | Choice Overseas Education
It may seem ironical but pursuing MBBS in India is insanely expensive as compared to any other nation. And it can be pursued at a lower cost in any other nations isn’t a myth. Students who pass MBBS from private Indian colleges spend minimum 75 lacs or more than that. However, if the same course is accomplished from any other nation it costs somewhere between 9-60 lacs. There are several study abroad consultants in Mumbai who will agree to this fact and would help you find the best place across the borders. Here is a short glimpse of all the places you can go to become a doctor.
1. Philippines: One of the most lucrative places for Indian students looking for MBBS courses within a budget. It is also one of the most favored places by almost all foreign educational consultants in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, and so forth. It is a good place to start with a list as it follows the American teaching format. They teach in English which is another bonus. It also has highest number of Indian graduates passing the MCI Screening Test. the complete course will cost you somewhere around 25 lacs which is one-third of what it costs in Indian colleges.
2. Ukraine: Another nation in the list, it is known for offering world-class education with lowest cost of living. Obviously the college tuition fee is also very low which makes this nation a popular choice. According to an overseas education consultant from Mumbai, Ukraine has Globally Recognized Universities that includes reputed organisations like FAIMER, AMEE UNESCO, Medical Council of India (MCI), and World Health Organisation. The colleges here have a teacher:student ratio of 1:10. You do need to take any admission test.
3. Russia: If you feel that studying in Western countries is costly, Russia may come in as the best option for MBBS aspirants. It can offer low-cost education. It is very simple to get admissions in Russian medical colleges, you just need to be a 12th pass out with minimum 50 percent marks in PCB. the colleges to choose from includes Syktyvkar State Medical University, Ryazan Medical University, Siberian State Medical University, Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University, and Kuban State Medical University.
4. Nepal: There are so many medical colleges in this small but stunning neighbouring country. It has a pleasant weather and is just round the corner in India. The education here has been approved by MCI. The list includes Janaki Medical College, National Medical College, Nepal Medical College, Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences, and so forth.
5. China: China has approx. 45 MCI approved medical colleges that are categorized in categories of A+, A, B, B+ C, and C+. For those looking for budget education, it is B grade colleges that you need to look on to. The MBBS degree earned in China will be recognized all over the globe. Most medical institutions give education in English making China an attractive destination. You can count on colleges like China Medical University, Jilin Medical University, Capital Medical University, Hebei Medical University, and few others.
URL - http://www.choiceoverseas.in/