Tips on digital marketing for the small scale lender
First things first! So, we start with explaining the types in the Digital Marketing and then with the tips to accomplish it.
Types of Digital Marketing
SEO: Increase search engine traffic
PR: Increase business exposure
PPC: Increase search engine traffic
Social Media Marketing: Customer relationships are built.
Content Marketing: Increase search engines traffic, exposure, leads & sales.
Affiliate Marketing: Increase leads & sales
Viral Marketing: Exposure is increased for a short term.
Influencer Marketing: Increase targeted exposure
Online/Website Marketing: Umbrella term; it could include any of the above goals/methods.
So, here are some of the tips used in Digital Marketing Companies in Chennai for the small scale business lenders:
Mobile Friendly Website
Even though the stream of reaching is INTERNET. But the medium of approach is through mobile devise only. 98% of the business related searches happen from mobile devices only. So, it is undoubtedly the main target for all the local businesses. A customer who is looking for a good restaurant, a hotel just picks his mobile and types ‘good hotels and restaurants nearby’ and then looks the homepage. If it is not aligned properly or distorted in any sorts then he will definitely choose a different website. So it is indeed important for small scale business to have a Mobile Friendly Website.
Local Search Optimization
This method is largely used by the SEO Companies in Chennai to target its local customers. In order to reach them through their desktop or mobile phones you have to prepare a comprehensive search strategy. The complete website should be fed with information about the products and services you provide other relevant keywords and your location in order to easily get pinned down.
Should have a Clear, Professional Design
Local customers using websites to browse and decide where to eat, obtain various services, shop are going to make a decision about your business mainly based on the website. So it is important to make sure that the website looks professional and offers all the important information the customer’s needs.
Address and Hours should be included
One of the most basic thing a customer eyes on the websites of local businesses is for the location and hours. That information should be clearly highlighted and should be easily found by the customers and should not leave them guessing. A key rule for the Digital Marketing Company in Chennai is to provide all the contact information crystal clear.
Other important key factors to be noted are:
• Multiple Contact Methods should be offered
• Call to Action must be very clear
• Social Media postings must be regular
• Keep your audience in mind always while posting
• Multimedia posts should be always included
• Social media advertising targeting your area should be considered
• Locally targeted advertising must be the leverage
• Use locally targeted search engine advertising
• Locally optimized keywords must be created
• Relevant landing pages must be chosen
• Advertising strategy should be refined based on response
• Retargeting – to bring previous visitors back
• Your local listings must be claimed and optimized
• Information should be continuously updated
• Online reviews should be monitored
• When appropriate respond to negative reviews also
• Constructive feedback must be accepted
• Themes should be kept an eye
• Sharing concerns with your team helps a lot
• Customer-focused mindset should be created
• Happy customers must be reminded to share feedback
• Follow-up emails should be put for reminders
• Promote the online presence through your signage
• Where to find you online must be said in-person to the customers
• Hyper-Local customers with apps should be targeted
• Full impact of your marketing efforts should be measured
• Tweak your efforts based on results constantly
So, these are the TIPS used by the SEO Services in Chennai to improve the liability and brand value of a company. Hope, now you get a clear idea about Digital Marketing and would have come to a conclusion that it’s no more a déjà vu and now you an expert in it. You can boldly justify yourself with the above information you learnt.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.