2019 might prove to be one of the best years of selling a used car that too especially online. With the number of car launches aligned in different categories, the owners would want to upgrade to a newer version or get lured to switch the brand. Therefore, leading to an increase in selling used cars online whereas resulting in various options to buy used cars too. There are some eight to ten new launches aligned in the first quarter of the month ranging between INR 4 Lakhs to 25 Lakhs from the house of Toyota New Camry, Nissan Kicks, Tata Harrier, Maruti Suzuki New Wagon R, Mahindra XUV300, Ford Figo Facelift etc. The above category launches make sure that a small car owner would want to move to a sedan and a sedan owner would really want to drive an XUV, after all, who doesn’t want to experience the best of the cars.
While the market dynamics looks too lucrative to sell or buy a used car, but the real challenge is faced by the owners when they don’t know how to find the process to sell/buy second-hand cars. The learning for sellers and buyers of second-hand cars is to not only upgrade your cars but also the process to get the true value of a used car. Unfortunately, the market does have got local second-hand car dealers who are based in each of the localities and get you even average return of your asset. Though there are many differences when you sell the second-hand car via a second-hand car dealer vis a vis online portal. For example:
- A second-hand dealer might take longer than expected to sell your car whereas a certified online portal like Cash My Car, Cars24 etc. would be selling your car quicker than you can imagine.
- The online portal will be a thorough professional whereas you might find loose ends with market dealers.
- These websites assures you of the best resale value for used car whereas second-hand market dealer might not have a larger base of online buyers to help you with an optimum offer.
- The online portal also makes you realize the true value of your used car with the intricate procedures they involve like personal inspection of the car, taking care of paper works, giving instructions to prep your used car to sell. Though a second-hand market dealer won’t be able to help you the paper works or groundwork advice.
Similarly, buyers need to keep their eyes and ears open on online portals if they are looking out to crack the best deal. We suggest they should keep the following in minds when dealing with online portal:
- Make sure you are on a certified and experienced second-hand online portal like Cars24, Droom or Cash My Car which an extension of OLX. No other brand could guide you better when it comes to second-hand products.
- Online portals will make sure you are paying true value for a used car because they take care of the background checks and makes it a hassle-free process.
- The second-hand market is huge; therefore, a buyer gets confused too with too many options. Let these second hand car selling websites and their professionals do the filtration process according to specific requirements to get you the best resale value for the used car.
At last, we would suggest you keep yourself updated with the new launches of the car in the first quarter of the year because that will drive the buying or selling of second-hand cars online.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.