Some Useful tips for a Healthy and Powerful Facebook Profile
Learn how to make your Facebook Profile your Business Card.
Saturday October 14, 2017,
2 min Read
Nowadays, Everyone is using social networking websites for their personal and professional use. If you talk about the social networking, the first websites that come into everyone's mind is "FACEBOOK".
If till now, you were thinking that facebook only helps you in connecting with your friends and family or make you socially active, maybe you were wrong. Not many people know, but Facebook can also become a means of generating revenue or grow your online business, you just need to follow my guide.
These Observations are done by me for a period of time and helped in achieving good results, it helped me to generate more business and clients from my profile directly without spending a single penny on the advertisement.
- Always try to share useful and relevant links from your profile, it helps your profile to have strong authority among your readers.
- Try to avoid sharing irrelevant videos from your profile.
- Avoid Sharing So many photos from your profile. Keep it professional.
- Post a Discussion based status inviting your majority of friends to engage.
- Post a status for the discussion about your niche interest and invite your friends to comment over on it and increase your social presence and reach.
- Don't focus on a single audience. If you are into tech or online marketing, don't forget to post status for your school, college or local friends.
- Only Promote deals and offers that you find worthy enough to buy. Don't just randomly promote offers from your profile.
- Try to post early in the Morning or during the night, Only then it will reach to the maximum number of users.
- Try to make a habit of posting status more than 5 times a week, so that you won't lose your readers.
- Only Post too much, otherwise people tend to skip your posts.
- Always share a useful post of your friends and followers, so that it helps you to build a strong relationship with them.