What can be the most basic reason for "Google Play Store" Errors?
Go to Downdetector.com and see if other people are facing similar issues with Google Play or not. If several people are facing the same problems, then it is more likely to be solved soon. Some of the most common errors of Google Play and their meanings are given below:
1. Error 944- This means that the Google servers are going through connectivity issue. Now, wait till the difficulty gets resolved.
2. Errors 919, 101, 923, 921- This means that your device is running short of space. Users must delete apps for making out the room. Try to move the music, videos, and pictures to cloud storage.
3. Error 481- If the Google account has been shut down because of error then the one and the only solution are to delete and make a new folder.
4. Error 927- Users can face this error if they have tried downloading any application while Google Play app is getting updated. Wait for some time till installing is finished. Try to download once again.
5. Error F-BPA-09- If there were issues with Google and the app then you can face this issue. Consider clearing up a cache of Play Store’s app. Just go to the Settings>Apps>All>Google services framework.
6. Error 505- It takes place when similar apps have been trying to access similar permissions. You are more likely to face this issue if you have older Android. Through the app settings, clear the cache. Download the latest Android update for preventing the issue.
7. Error DF-DLA-15- It is similar to application updates. Clean out the "Play Store" application cache; it will help out.
8. Error 103- It means that your device isn’t compatible with the downloaded app. Generally, Google play doesn’t allow you to launch apps that are not even compatible. Update your device to current versions of Android and Google Play.
9. Error 491- Updates and downloads are not possible because of some technical issue. Try to remove and then add Google account to the device again.
10. vError 403- It takes place when you want to download similar applications with the help of multiple Google accounts on a particular gadget. Users need to sign to the Google account. Go to your Play Store Settings and clear out the search history.
11. Error 911- If you are facing this code then there may be a problem with Wi-Fi connection. Clear the cache. Users require to "log in" repeatedly if you have been using hotspot with the requirement of authentication.
12. Errors 941, 504, 495, 413, 406, 110, rh01 and rpc:aec:0- Various reasons can be there behind the occurrence of these errors, but the fix is going to be the same. Go for clearing out the cache. Try to use a different account of Google if that issue stays unresolved.
Other Errors Regarding Google Play
If you met other issues that aren’t shown here, then go for a quick Google search. There must be some solutions for solving out the issue. Users won't be seeing any code when Google Play is misbehaving or crashing. Some fixes are required for overcoming the problem.
How to Resolve a "Google Play Store" Issue?
Start the device again
● Turn your device off and turn it back.
● This quick move can solve several issues.
Close Google Play Store
● Open Settings.
● Tap Apps.
● Click All.
● Google Play Store.
● Click Force Stop now.
Switch airplane mode- It is not clear why is it so but several users have stated that switching plane mode on/off may resolve the issue.
● Switch Wi-Fi- For some seconds.
● Disable the Wi-Fi.
● Turn it On again.
Reset the router- If you are getting issues with other apps of the network, then a problem may be with a net attachment.
Remove the SD card now- Sometimes, Issues can be with SD card. Remove the SD card and insert it again.
Clear out the cache of Google Play Store- For clearing out cache memory
● Click Settings hit Apps.
● Search and hit the Google Play Store.
● Click Storage.
● Hit Clear Cache.
Erase the data of Google Play Store- Simply hit Clear Data.