Mobile applications are constantly of great demand around the globe as a result of greater web access penetration, faster internet speeds and the development of mobile devices. They can be installed on mobile devices or hosted on the web. It has never been a more exciting time for developers and technologists to build modern web applications that have a modern backend infrastructure interactively serving more front end clients over the web. This is the hard labor of full-stack developers that we can see such results. The main objective of the full stack developer here is to keep every part of the system smooth from resizing the image to patching the kernel.
Here are some major Trends in full-stack development.
· Blockchain Technology: It has predictably increased from 2016 to 2020. Say Blockchain as decentralized, distributed, secure, faster, transparent or immutable. It is all in one technology that has real potential and has entered into domains like Healthcare, financial, ERP and more.
· Low code development: With the standard coding genres, low code development helps the clients to understand the projects efficiently. This solution may not work for companies that require complex and structured solutions.
· Artificial intelligence: more and more companies are changing towards AI as a necessity. It helps to spontaneously perform tasks and increase business in the software market.
· Iot: According to PWC estimates, more than 95% of cars will be IoT enabled by 2020. This degree of connectivity and control is expected to provide greater performance in the fields of transportation, logistics and supply chains. The calculations of the former Cisco researcher, David Evans, give an idea of the scope of the IoT over time. More than 127 new devices are connected to the Internet every second!
These are some of the full-stack development trends that have benefited businesses in so many ways. The role of a Full-stack developer is variant for the aspirants who are planning to enter the tech industry. One has to be well versed with several technologies and can use any technology in demand. There is no doubt Full-stack developers will win the race in the long run.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding and Startup Course. Learn from India's top investors and entrepreneurs. Click here to know more.
- dedicated full stack developer
- top full stack developers
- best software developers
- Top trends in CRM