Here are the top 3 posts over the last seven days.
- Santhosh’s discussion of cricket teams hiring the Washington Redskins cheerleaders find and train homegrown versions garnered substantial attention.
- In second place, another post from Santhosh. This time he highlights the creation of the country’s first social investment management company.
- In third place, an older op-ed written by Prerna on the Parle-G Biscuits also was widely read.
Highlighted Jobs, Internships and Opportunities
- We posted on a new opening at Unitus for a senior associate.
- Acumen Fund is looking for a legal associate.
- Also, the deadline for the Atlas Corps fellowship is fast approaching.
Reaching into the Archives
Prerna sometime back took a critical look on migration and its effects on society. Check it out again here.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.
- Acumen Fund
- social investment
- Atlas Corps
- Week in Review
- Legal Associate
- parl-e G biscuits
- Senior Associate
- social investment management company
- Washington Redskins