YourStory.in is in association with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is happy to present to you The Lean Cloud Program with Eric Ries.Since its inception in 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has been providing cost-effective, robust and scalable technology infrastructure in-the-cloud to hundreds of thousands of companies across all sizes. Many successful companies have grown from startups to now large global businesses such as Dropbox, FourSquare, Groupon and Spotify.
Whether you are a startup, incubator, VC, or an aspiring entrepreneur at the early stage or already scaling out your venture, the event will provide you with the opportunity to find out how startups can use AWS to power a lean lifecycle when running, scaling, and iterating on your products while learning more about the "Lean Startup" approach!
Lean Cloud ProgramTo support the growing startup movement in Asia Pacific, AWS is launching a dedicated program that aims to provide mentoring and training on lean cloud concepts and technology.
Reasons to Attend
- Hear keynote by Amazon Chief Technology Officer, Dr Werner Vogels, who will share his perspectives on the Lean Cloud and explain how to use AWS to power a lean lifecycle when running, scaling, and iterating on your products.
- Have the unique opportunity to hear Eric Ries, a successful entrepreneur and author of the New York Times bestseller The Lean Startup. Discover this new approach to business that's being adopted around the world. It is changing the way companies are built and new products are launched. Inspired by lessons from lean manufacturing, the "Lean Startup" approach relies on “validated learning,” rapid scientific experimentation, and a number of counter-intuitive practices that shorten product development cycles, measure actual progress, and learn what customers really want.
- Learn from the experience of AWS international customers and listen to tips from VCs and incubators.
The event will take place at the Australian Technology Park in Sydney. To make sure you can benefit from it, it will also be livestreamed across Asia Pacific! Also, we will be holding Satellite Events in Singapore and Seoul to allow the community to gather and network with the local AWS team!
Who Should Attend
Startups, VCs, incubators and anyone involved in the startup community!
To attend the live webcast, register here for free (limited seats only)
2:15 - 3:00pm Registration & Networking
3:00 - 3:45pm Opening Keynote
- The Lean Cloud by Dr Werner Vogels, Chief Technology Officer, Amazon
3:45 - 4:45pm Guest Speaker
- Eric Ries, Author of The Lean Startup
4:45 - 5:00pm Success Story: A Lean Startup Journey to the Cloud
5:00 - 5:45pm Q&A Panel with
- Eric Ries - Entrepreneur and Author of the New York Times bestseller The Lean Startup
- Nathan Brumby - CEO, Deputy.com
- Stuart Richardson - Founder & Managing Partner, Adventure Capital
- Andrew Stead - Director, Business Development, ATPi and co-founder, Sydney Angels
- Moderator: Dr Werner Vogels - Chief Technology Officer, Amazon
5:45pm Networking Reception
7:00pm Event Concludes
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding Course, where you also get a chance to pitch your business plan to top investors. Click here to know more.