GSF Superangels, the angel network behind the Rajesh Sawheny founded GSF Accelerator has announced a seed round of funding for five of the startups from their first batch. GSF has provided further seed capital to these startups alongwith other VCs, Angel Groups, and individual investors.The five startups are:
1) Little Eye Labs: It has built a performance management and analytical platform for mobile app developers. GSF and VentureEast have co-invested in the seed round.
2) Tushky: It provides the consumers a one-stop marketplace for a huge range of unique and fun experiences. GSF Superangels, 500 Startups and other angel investors have put in a round.
3) ZAPR: It is a mobile platform to make TV more interactive. The round has been put by GSF Superangels, GITP investments from Singapore and other seasoned media industry players.
4) HackerEarth: An online platform for hiring the smartest hackers. GSF SuperAngels has solely invested in the company.
5) WeAreHolidays: Makes holiday planning simpler. GSF Superangels, Blume Ventures and Mumbai Angels have co invested.
Website: GSF Superangels