Starting a business is hard when you don’t have the right tools. There are plenty of free tools in the market that promise to make your life easy. But how do you know which ones to use? Here are 20 best tried and tested free tools for you.
- SlackHands down it is the best messaging app for teams. Everything work related is organised in one place.
- WunderlistA to-do list acquired by Microsoft last year. It’s a no-nonsense to-do list. You can create tasks and assign them to your peers. It works great for personal use too.
- TrelloTrello is great if you are designing workflow for a project. Your work is organised on boards, which makes tracking your progress easy. You can even add team members and assign them tasks.
- EvernoteEvernote saves all your notes on the cloud and syncs them across your devices. It’s a great tool for teams. You can easily share work notes with your team.
- GrammarlyNever make a grammatical mistake again! Install the Grammarly plugin in your browser and it will magically show you your spelling and grammatical mistakes. A paid version can even check for plagiarism.
Other great tools include DropBox, Google Drive, and FreedCamp.
- FreePikYou no longer have to purchase images for your projects. FreePik provides thousands of photos and cliparts for free.
- FlatIconsYou can find thousands of free modern flat icons for your website here.
- CanvaIt’s an easy-to-use online graphic designing tool. You can build a logo, poster, or social media post in under a minute.
- PabloWith Pablo you can design engaging images for social media posts. Yes, you can design images with inspiring quotes on it.
- Start BootstrapQuickly build website for your blog or your company by using free templates from Start Bootstrap. All the templates are responsive and free.
Increase website traffic
- Google AnalyticsAnalyse your visitor behaviour through Google Analytics. Track your website’s bounce and retention rate, and create custom goals. You can even know the gender, age, and location of the visitor.
- SumoMeEvery blog you visit will have this installed. SumoMe gives you free tools like Sharing, Heat Maps, Listbuilder, Content Analytics, and Free traffic.
- ElevioElevio promises to reduce your support tickets by educating your visitor on how to use your website.
- MailChimpSend newsletters and build your email list with MailChimp. You can send 12,000 emails to 2,000 subscribers for free. Building a newsletter is easy with existing templates.
- Survey MonkeyWant a quick survey? Survey Monkey is a great tool for creating surveys. The free account has loads of features for starting.
- Startup Launch ListThis website is simple yet resourceful. Just select what you want to learn and it will curate resources for you.
- Google PrimerIt’s a pilot project by Google. Primer is a fast and easy way to learn new marketing skills. You can take the bite-sized lessons whenever you can squeeze in five minutes.
- Howww.toA unique website that teaches you coding, designing, and marketing using 5sec GIFs
- EDX/Coursera/Khan Academy
- There is so much to learn from these websites. You can learn marketing, machine learning, entrepreneurship, space and more for free. There is an ongoing course 'Becoming an Entrepreneur.' I recommend you to follow it!
- machine learning
- social media posts
- social media post
- Pablo With Pablo
- Manager Tools Podcast
- Social learning tools