On November 18, all roads will lead to the fifth edition of YourStory’s MobileSparks.
Being held for the first time in New Delhi at India Habitat Centre (IHC), MobileSparks is India’s definitive startup summit for mobile-focussed solutions and the best discovery platform for young companies in this space.
This year at MobileSparks, we’re going beyond apps to discover and debate about what it takes to make mobile-focussed solutions for the next 500 million consumers in India. Come and discover the cutting-edge mobile solutions created by India’s developers, entrepreneurs, and mobile enthusiasts.
Here's what the MobileSparks 2016 has in store for you:
1) Learn from the best - more than 40 speakers will come together to offer their insights and share their experiences at the event. The list includes entrepreneurs such as Deep Kalra of MakeMyTrip; Sanjay Sethi, CEO and Co-founder of ShopClues; Ritesh Agarwal, Founder and CEO of OYO Rooms; Ankur Singla, Founder and CEO of Helpchat; Dippak Khurana, Co-founder and CEO of VMAX; Sapna Ahuja, VP- Strategic Operations and Alliances, MapMyIndia, including VC’s such as Karthee Madasamy of Qualcomm Ventures, Mohit Bhatnagar of Sequoia Capital.
For those swiping regularly on Tinder, this is also the time to hear what Taru Kapoor, India Head for Tinder, has in store for finding the right match.
Check out the complete list of speakers and agenda here.
2) Make in India – Learn how the government plans to build in India and build a mobile technology for the next 500 million users from Rajiv Bansal, Joint Secretary, Department of Electronics and Information Technology, and see what insights he has to share.
3) Meet the VC’s – While the winter is almost here, what do the VC’s think of the mobile economy. Meet VC’s Karthee Madasamy, Vice President and Managing Director, India, Qualcomm Ventures; Mohit Bhatnagar, Managing Director, Sequoia Capital; Rahul Khanna, Managing Partner at Trifecta Capital; and Prashanth Aluru, Partner at Kalaari Capital.
4) Workshops – Other than panel discussions, we have a great line-up of workshops for attendees. There are three workshops scheduled for the day – mobile advertising, design for mobile, and viral marketing. Here are the details:
-Future of Mobile Advertising – trends and insights by Navin Madhavan, Head, Business Development and Strategic Partnerships, Inmobi
-Design for Mobile by Jay Dutta, Venture Advisor, SAIF Partners
-Growth hacks from the viral marketer of the year, Aashish Chopra, Head, Content Marketing, ixigo.com
5) Show what you have got – Mobile startups, if you want to shine, this is your moment. The top 10 mobile companies will get the chance to showcase their products on the MobileSparks 2016 stage.
Watch the 10 exceptional mobile startups from India showcase at the event.
6) Product launch – This is also the perfect opportunity for startups to launch their products. Discover what Helpchat and AppTrainer have in store for you.
7) Explore partnerships and collaborate – See all the exhibitors and startups at the event and discover a way to partner and collaborate with them.
8) Get lucky – If you are looking for a change or to join a startup, you may just get lucky at MobileSparks 2016. With the best of the mobile industry be it startups or entrepreneurs, the opportunities to explore are limitless.
9) Network, network, network – With over 50 partners and 1,000 plus attendees, MobileSparks is the perfect opportunity to know what is happening in the mobile world. Connect with our partners and other attendees to see what they are doing in the industry. Feel free to approach speakers and VCs, and make sure you meet and interact with as many people as possible.
10) Meet Team YS – This is your opportunity to tell us your story. Meet team YourStory at the venue and don’t forget to tell us what you like about the event using the #msparks.
Whether you are a developer, entrepreneur, VC, or someone looking to start your own mobile startup or just want to be in the thick of all the action from the mobile space, MobileSparks 2016 is the place to be. Don’t wait till the last minute to book your tickets. Book them now! Use code MS16SPARKS40 for a 40 percent discount.
We look forward to seeing you at MobileSparks 2016 on November 18 at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding and Startup Course. Learn from India's top investors and entrepreneurs. Click here to know more.
- Deep Kalra
- Sequoia Capital
- qualcomm ventures
- Information Technology
- mobile internet users
- Mobile Startups
- Just Dial
- New Delhi
- Mobile Application Software
- India Habitat Centre
- local language technology
- Sandipan Chattopadhaya
- Rohit Bhatnagar
- Rajiv Bansal
- Taru Gupta
- mobile users
- mobile companies