Are you ready to hone your business skills with one of the world’s top business schools?
This story is sponsored by Stanford Seed.
Have you ever dreamed of giving your company the Silicon Valley edge? If you’re leading a company, but are missing a little something extra to grow and scale up your business, then the Seed Transformation Program (STP) might be for you.
This 12-month intensive leadership programme, which will be delivered in Chennai, combines Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB) expertise and Silicon Valley innovation, and is open exclusively to established business owners who want to take their company to the next level.
The programme, led by Stanford GSB faculty and supported by trained local facilitators, has been designed with one goal in mind: to create and activate a detailed action plan to help entrepreneurs grow and scale their company. The program requires entrepreneurs to spend a total of four weeks in the classroom, spread out over the period of nine months, with the remainder of the program completed in-company.
By participating in the programme, you can:
- Gain essential business and leadership skills, from strategy and finance to business ethics and design thinking, all taught by world-renowned Stanford faculty, and local business practitioners.
- Take advantage of a world-class curriculum from Stanford GSB and the innovative thinking that has shaped some of the most successful companies in Silicon Valley.
- Get support with creating an action plan to grow and scale your business.
- Learn from trained local facilitators on how to apply learning from the course to your business and promote buy-in.
- Develop relationships with like-minded leaders to share experiences and develop an ongoing peer-to-peer support network.
Participants will work in small peer groups called Leadership Labs to share experiences, resources, ideas, and support. Participants can also opt to receive high-touch coaching upon completion of the STP curriculum.
If you are a founder or senior leader of a for-profit company and are looking to scale your business and help boost your country’s growth by creating jobs, products, or services that benefit economically weaker sections of society, then this is the programme for you. Senior leaders of companies with an annual revenue between $150,000 and $15 million headquartered, registered, and operating in India will also benefit from this course. Proficiency in English is a must for participants to be able to fully benefit from the lectures, and join in classroom and group discussions.
Admission to the programme is highly competitive. An admissions committee will assess applications on a rolling basis.
Apply now and get the learning advantage from one of the world’s top business schools.
The deadline for applying is May 26, 2017.