TECH30 is India’s most-recognised launchpad for talented young startups to scale and succeed. The TECH30 companies for each year are announced at TechSparks and being a part of this club can change the course of a startup’s fortunes.
Over the years, YourStory has successfully supported multiple startups, and TECH30 alumni include FreshWorks, MoonFrog Labs, Capillary and Little Eye Labs, among others. Today, FreshWorks is one of the country’s most well-know unicorns.
Be a part of a billion dollar club
Over the past eight years, the 240 startups that were showcased in the TECH30 list have gone on to raise growth capital of over a billion dollars cumulatively. Now, you too can be a part of this exclusive club and set your startup on a track of unprecedented growth.
Here are some of the things former TECH30 startups have had to say about how their lives changed.
In addition to the advantages that being a part of a platform like TECH30 provides, attending TechSparks will give you the chance to meet everyone worth meeting in the startup ecosystem. This includes fellow entrepreneurs, mentors, investors and industry experts. You will have the chance to:
- Present your startup to the world centre-stage at TechSparks 2018
- Schedule dedicated meetings with TechSparks media, investors, mentors, partners and others
- Score a front seat view at round-tables, workshops, mentorship sessions and some amazing talks and discussions from experts in India’s entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Get a chance to win goodies (we’ll keep this one a secret until the big day) for your pitches
TechSparks 2018 is happening on 5th and 6th October at Taj Yeshwantpur, Bengaluru. Here’s how you can be a part of it.
What’s the selection criteria?
Year after year, we select 30 awesome startups from a huge list of applicants - startups who have the potential to be a global success. Last year alone, more than 2,000 startups applied to be a part of TECH30. You too can be a part of the TECH30 club. Startups will be judged based on:
- Extent of product innovation (defensibility and utilisation of technology)
- Market potential (target audience, competition, potential to scale, regulatory environment, the path to profit)
- Team strength (founder backgrounds, core team strengths, team composition)
- Revenue model (value generated, sustainability, long-tail profit/margins/gains)
- Stage in the lifecycle of the product/company (customer traction, product version, development timeline [versions, variants, newer products], plans for expansion)
15 minutes that could change your life
Applications are open until 11:59 PM on Monday, September 7, 2018, and it will take you less than 15 minutes. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for this awesome opportunity to impact a billion lives with your startup idea.
Want to make your startup journey smooth? YS Education brings a comprehensive Funding and Startup Course. Learn from India's top investors and entrepreneurs. Click here to know more.