Top 10 must have’s in a B2B sales pitchHeena Mansuri
In B2B sales, a consultative approach to selling is becoming more important. That's because the way people buy has changed. Dramatically.
The most successful salespeople these days take a much more consultative approach. They tune in for chances to educate, help and delight the buyer. Pitching is dead – teaching is the new pitching.
Like a pitch, however, good selling is something of an art form. People need to be told a story, to see how your value proposition will work with their business and improve it. How you accomplish that is dependent upon you.
When done right, selling doesn’t even feel like selling. It’s more like a consultation.
Despite the fact, you’ll be talking with your prospects about various concerns and questions on the phone, an attempt to close the deal might be the most obvious opportunity you need to put all your cards on the table and show precisely why your services are ideal for the prospect.
Here are the top 10 tips to get you on your way to a more effective B2B sales pitch:
1. Know the company before you reach out
2. Subscribe to your prospects’ newsletters or marketing campaigns and Read your prospects’ blog, monitor their social media
3. Collaborate with prospects through the buying process
4. Don’t communicate with prospects through generic email blasts
5. Be diplomatic and Address difficult questions up front
6. Share customer success stories & case studies
7. Become a product expert, and Focus less on price and more on ROI
8. Sell solutions rather than products
9. Use confident body language and Walk while you make calls so you build energy
10. Put a calendar link in your email signature
Tell the story of your brand and the success of your products and services and back up with facts and statistics. Endeavor to draw your audience and you’re sure to find a winning formula to bring every future sales pitch.
Buyers want to buy, but they don't like being sold to. They do, however, appreciate being helped by a trusted advisor. If you ask questions and tune into what the buyer is actually telling you as you qualify them, a consultative approach will prompt more deals.
If you would like to know more about how to make your sales pitch more effective, then feel free to contact us via email email@example.com or simply fill our contact us form (https://vsynergizeoutsourcing.com/). Our experts will reach out to you immediately.